Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Illuminati EXPOSED The Finale - View the Truth!

Default The Illuminati EXPOSED The Finale - View the Truth!

hey i don't know if you believe in the Illuminati or not but this video is good
    The Illuminati EXPOSED The Finale - View the Truth! - YouTube
    a lot of what they saying makes scene to me and whats in the video a lot of it is real like the gov building under ground bunkers and a lot more
    i don't believe in he Illuminati but whats in this video makes a lot of scene to me

Quote Originally Posted by blogbaby View Post
    a lot of what they saying makes scene to me and whats in the video a lot of it is real like the gov building under ground bunkers and a lot more
    i don't believe in he Illuminati but whats in this video makes a lot of scene to me
    Are the music video excerpts meant to be some kind of evidence? Or just illustration? And why the hell are the guards in the first video wearing gas masks?
    And bible "prophesies" are supposed to be taken seriously? Let me tell you, ever since the time of Jesus, for the past 2000 years people have been thinking that the world will end soon. If you go back to the late 1930s there were tons of people thinking that the time had come at last.... and then it didn't.

W. B. Yates wrote this poem in 1919
    The Second Coming (poem) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wikipedia page on this makes interesting reading....
    New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When faced with stuff like this remember:
    Is it convincing because the evidence is good, or because you WANT to believe in it?
    The Paranoid Style in American Politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Real conspiracies get found out, and often they fail...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

I wouldn't worry too much about the Illuminati, most of what people "know" about it is arbitrary speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    Suez Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    *puts on tinfoil hat*
    No shut your face! You must be one of them, yeah! Part of the conspiracy.

Damn it! So I've finally been discovered, that and my diabolical plot to dominate the world. Getting George Bush in my pocket was child's play....bu wah ha ha! Actually blogbaby, you should read Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons". I think it's a really good book, and it's all about the Illuminati. It would put them into perspective for you.

There have been these silly Illuminati and Builderburg stories going around for a long time. Throw in the Nights Templer and the Venetian Catholic Church, etc., and you come up with nutcase fodder. The real people with power our some of our own politicians like Mitt Romney. George Bush was associated with the Skull and Bones group from Yale. There will always be these urban legends which gain momentum because of the internet. The problem with having power is that a common handgun can put a quick end to it. No one is immune from being terminated. I wouldn't put much believe in something you read on the internet.

If it makes you feel any better, the Earth is going to end in March, according to the Mayan calender.

So....we're supposed to interpret symbols and artifacs from the past now to discover the future?

Build me the time machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    Suez Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I do think conspiracies exist, but on small-ish scale. Small groups of people in government and big industry coming up with little scams to benifit themselves.

The kind of large scale "half the government in on it" stuff though, not a chance. Once you grow beyond a few people, a conspiracy would become almost impossible to maintain. Everyone involved now has to either be kept happy, or kept silent through some other means. No one can get drunk at a bar and blab, or get desperate for money and sell the story, or just have a change of morality and fess up.

EmeraldsAndLime

Honestly, I don't care about all this Illuminati/new world order/doomsday conspiracy theory shit people go on about nowadays.

We're all going to die on 21 December anyway.

Builderburg is legit there is video of there place they go that one guy sneeked in and put the video out there i will find the link and edit my first post

Builderburg is legit there is video of there place they go that one guy sneeked in and put the video out there i will find the link and edit my first post
    According to chairman Étienne Davignon, a major attraction of Bilderberg group meetings is that they provide an opportunity for participants to speak and debate candidly and to find out what major figures really think, without the risk of off-the-cuff comments becoming fodder for controversy in the media.

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems like a legitimate reason why it exists.