Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

Talking Hello Everyone

I am so very excited about being a part of this website. I know that I've been into being an abdl for quite a few years now and just finding other people like me is a blessing.

My little is Crystal and she definitely enjoys using diapers, cuddling, playing with her teddy bear, and just relaxing with like minded people. She is very much into coloring books as well. I can't wait to meet some more people and hope that this community is as exciting and wonderful as I think it will be.

Huggles to all,
    Crystal

Supersam1223

Hi Crystal! Welcome to the site! Why don't you tell us about yourself outside of AB/DL? Things like your hobbies, favourite books/films, favourite music genres, and bands/singers. That sort of thing.

~Sam

Ok, one of my favorite hobbies at this point are pc videogames. I am absolutely addicted to a new game called Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and am eagerly anticipating Mass Effect 3 (got my pre-order set up at Gamestop).

Also, in terms of reading or favorite books, I have a wide range of authors which I follow. Right off the top of my head, R.A. Salvatore, Terry Brooks, Margaret Weis/ Tracy Hickman, Raymond E. Feist, J.R.R. Tolkien and Tad Williams are all excellent authors which have opened my eyes to the wonderful worlds of fantasy and science fiction. I have read some various non-fiction but that is generally reserved to instruction books on learning new computer skills.

One of my absolute favorite bands (if you want to call it that) is Enigma. I first listened to it back in '91 and there was something which clicked inside of me which helped me to transcend my mundane existence into a realm of possibilities. Ever since then, I've been a huge fanatic in anything electronic or new age since it helps me to live life one day at a time. Also, I am into quite a wide range of tastes from pop music, country (to a small extent), dance (love me some Madonna), and a few hard metal/ alternative bands. Some of my other bands which always get a reaction out of me are NIN, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Journey, White Snake, Classic Metallica (up to the mid 90's), the Eagles, Doors, Pink Floyd, and probably many more which I can't recall at the moment. Needless to say, my mp3 player is usually at my side whenever I go for a walk in my neighborhood.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but I am an amateur artist as well. I really enjoy creating fractal images and I have a lot of my creations on Deviant Art under the name PhoenixArisen.

~Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalPhoenix View Post
    I am so very excited about being a part of this website. I know that I've been into being an abdl for quite a few years now and just finding other people like me is a blessing.

My little is Crystal and she definitely enjoys using diapers, cuddling, playing with her teddy bear, and just relaxing with like minded people. She is very much into coloring books as well. I can't wait to meet some more people and hope that this community is as exciting and wonderful as I think it will be.

Huggles to all,
    Crystal
    hi there hope you have a realy good time on the site oh and /me huggles back

hi CrystalPhoenix!

Welcome to ADISC!

Just curious, how old were you when you 1st started to like diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post

Just curious, how old were you when you 1st started to like diapers?
    I came to liking diapers a little later in life. I started to like diapers back in 2006 once I was finally free of my obligation to the armed services.
    Thank you for the welcome to here as well.

Huggles,
    Crystal

---------- Post added at 05:58 ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by awesome123 View Post
    hi there hope you have a realy good time on the site oh and /me huggles back
    Thank you awesome123. I appreciate the welcome to the site. <3

Hi Crystal. Welcome to ADISC. I know you are going to love the time you spend visiting here. I am glad you found us.

Hi, Crystal! :3
    Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay. Rest your feet. We don't have pie, though. Sorry. Nor cake.
    Diaper cake?
    Hm. >.>
    Well, welcome!

Welcome ChrystalP. to the site. I too am a big fan of Terry Brooks. I think he captured the essence of Tolkien as much as any author. I've read most of is books.

Yuki9689

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyAllie View Post
    Hi, Crystal! :3
    Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay. Rest your feet. We don't have pie, though. Sorry. Nor cake.
    Diaper cake?
    Hm. >.>
    Well, welcome!
    Just proves that the cake is a lie

Welcome to the site Crystal! Most of us are here to be around people like ourselves and thus, we have a very nice community (lol, I like the word thus). Have fun ^^ I'm sure you'll love it here.