Thread: Anime (on Netflix)

Smile Anime (on Netflix)

As I mentioned in a topic a couple of months ago, I recently moved to the US. It took some time settling in and finally my apartment is furnished and (almost) ready.

I also managed to get an internet-connection and I got Netflix. And what did I find there, a whole butt-load of Anime!!! It has been a while since I watched anime, and I want to see if I still enjoy it (I am sure I will).

So a couple of questions (and I decided to make a new topic because this is particular for Netflix):
    1) What are recommended anime that are available on netflix? (I used to watch bleach, Ghost in the shell, Fullmetal alchemist)
    2) Which of the ones on Netflix are Japanese spoken? I prefer the originals
    3) Just out of curiousity, are there any with abdl references?

Suggestions are much appreciated! Of course I can look it up myself, but perhaps suggestions from other anime-watchers are more useful.

I thought Trinity Blood was pretty good as far as anime goes. Definitely silly in parts, but I've felt that way in every anime I've seen. I enjoyed it at least (watched the whole series).

However, I think it was in English on Netflix. I tend to be the same way about subtitles, but I don't recall the dubs annoying me in this case.

High School of the Dead is really good.
    Trigun is still on there (I hope anyway)

They haven't ever had cowboy bebop though, which honestly makes me a bit sad. Not sure if Bleach is on there but that show consisted of just about everyone bitching 75% of the time. So I wouldn't call it good, just potential to be good.

Also it's not anime at all but Phineas and Ferb is good too.