Thread: abdl stuff from ebay china

Default abdl stuff from ebay china

has any one ever bought abdl stuff from china and what was the packaging like and how long did it take

I have found it takes two weeks to get to the states through Chinamail. All of my stuff has been packages well... always discreet in plastic shipping material with bubble wrap. I'm not sure how long it would take to get to Ireland, but I know the time I have waited seemed like an eternity.

I have ordered from FUUBUU or on ebay before they are located in China. It takes about two to three weeks to arrive in Ireland. The package is usually a simple bubble wrap envelope (i ordered plastic pants) and simply said clothing on the customs slip. I sometimes have to pick them up at the post office depot since sometimes they will not knock on the door and simply leave a slip when attempting to deliver them.

have not ordered abdl things that are in china ebay but the stuff i have take about 2 to 3 weeks, I'm pretty sure they are not going to put anything that on the box, mine was just a plane brown box.

cool i hope the post man just puts a slip through the letter box so i can collect

I bought a sweet lolita dress from Ebay China which I regularily wear on Carnival. Shipping by DHL took about 3 to 4 weeks.