Thread: So sweet!

Talking So sweet!

My boyfriend is one of the sweetest guys in the whole world! He was getting ready for work this afternoon and when he was done he leaned over and kissed my paci!

Of course, I had to harrass him about it, so I said, "Oh, so now you don't want my lips?", but I was really glad he was so good about me having a paci.

babyjasmine

Hehe my boyfriend does the same thing. ^_^
    It's so nice to be with someone who is supportive of the AB lifestyle!

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedPiplup View Post
    Hehe my boyfriend does the same thing. ^_^
    It's so nice to be with someone who is supportive of the AB lifestyle!
    I know! He has told me from the start that he has a really open mind, and he kept saying that, so I thought I would put him to the test. I told him that I am an AB, and he looked surprised, but he actually is that open minded! He has even mentioned me lotioning HIS tushie *laughs*!

That's adorable! I'm happy for you that you have a boyfriend who is supportive

Ahhhh that's so awesome!
    That's how my boyfriend reacted when I told him about my baby side. Since then, he's discovered his inner toddler and now has a pacifier and bottle, and would like to try diapers some day. But he also likes to be my daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKayla View Post
    That's so cute ^-^ ugh
    Why do you say ugh, darlin'?

---------- Post added 27-02-2012 at 02:33 ---------- Previous post was 26-02-2012 at 00:12 ----------

My boyfriend just fed me pudding like a baby! He did the whole "beep beep" thing, like the spoon is a car and the mouthis a tunnel. I absolutly loved it!!!!

lol my bf does the same thing with my paci! He doesn't know about being an AB, he just knows about my pacis and plushies and thinks they're cute. Sometimes he'll kiss my paci or he'll take my paci, kiss me and then put it back :3