Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions concerning Pacifiers

Default Questions concerning Pacifiers

Hello, I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for pacifiers, pacifier brands, etc.

Also, do baby pacifiers work for adults, or should I buy an adult pacifier?

I've never bought a pacifier for myself before, so I'm slightly nervous and ignorant regarding pacifiers. Thanks so much!

I bought my nuk 5 from pacifiersrus and i love it! it was pricey like almost $40 but well worth it i think! fits my mouth so well! there is also another site as well but i forgot what it's called.

I use baby pacis, and they work okay for me. Most here would probably recommend one intended for adults, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    I use baby pacis, and they work okay for me. Most here would probably recommend one intended for adults, though.
    Is there any reason for that? Is it just the size or are there oral health issues?

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I bought my nuk 5 from pacifiersrus and i love it! it was pricey like almost $40 but well worth it i think! fits my mouth so well! there is also another site as well but i forgot what it's called.
    I've heard of NUK 5s! I don't have 40 bucks to spend on a pacifier at the moment, but they look great from what I've heard. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyJolly View Post
    I've heard of NUK 5s! I don't have 40 bucks to spend on a pacifier at the moment, but they look great from what I've heard. Thanks for the recommendation.
    A plain one is about $20 shipped on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyJolly View Post
    Is there any reason for that? Is it just the size or are there oral health issues? ---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ---------- I've heard of NUK 5s! I don't have 40 bucks to spend on a pacifier at the moment, but they look great from what I've heard. Thanks for the recommendation.
    the other place online is called innerchild and it's about the same price. anyway if i were you instead of buying a $20 one you may as well save up the extra $20 to get one that is very babyish it would be better than getting tired of a plain one and end up spending more money than intended. you're very welcome! my nuk 5 is a care bear one and i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    A plain one is about $20 shipped on ebay.
    Thank you! I considered Amazon as well, nice to know that I don't have to break the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    the other place online is called innerchild and it's about the same price. anyway if i were you instead of buying a $20 one you may as well save up the extra $20 to get one that is very babyish it would be better than getting tired of a plain one and end up spending more money than intended. you're very welcome! my nuk 5 is a care bear one and i love it!
    The advice is much appreciated! I love care bears, that's so sweet. I saw a fishy one on the NUK website that I'm in love with.

catch the sales at pru they often do promotions where if you buy a case of premium AB naps they will give you on free, so check with them about promotions I have 3 adult size pacis and got my last one via an order of cushies.

If you just want to try one out for the first time most dollar stores sell the silicone type wich have no plastic taste and you only have to spend $1.

I also enden up getting the NUK 5 and it is all I could desire. The plain white ones are just over 20 dollars shipped but the dollar store ones do their magic as well.

Is there any reason for that? Is it just the size or are there oral health issues?
    I think it's mostly just size.