Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi, nice to meet you all! I've been interested in regression for a while now (my "little" age is around 7-10 years old), so I figured I would come and meet some like-minded people!

I'm interested in sports, football mostly. My uncle watched it a lot when I was a kid. I also really enjoy music, but I rarely play any myself because I'm not very good at it, no.

Anyway, no need to ramble! Looking forward to talking to you all, thanks for reading.

Welcome to Adisc ^^
    Do you have any other hobbies?
    What's your favorite kind of music?
    I love the music from the Legend of Zelda games, other than that, I listen to Vocaloid sometimes.

It's always nice to be around like-minded people, that's the whole reason why I joined this site.
    Again, welcome to Adisc, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you! I like pop and classical, but I think jazz may be my favorite. I also like to knit sometimes when I have yarn available to me.

I love Legend of Zelda! Such a great soundtrack.

I like pretty much all music, but my favorites do come from video games I mean, who can't love Zelda's Lullaby and Saria's Song?
    I don't know much about knitting, but I do like origami and drawing ^^

welcome to Adisc
    i tried knitting a couple of times, my sister didn't really like the piece of clothing i made for her but i was 11 and was my first time knitting so i think i get a bit of leeway there .
    I know you said you like football Is there any other sports you like? i've always liked ice hockey or anything to do with cars.
    I don't really know much about music i just listen to everything.

Hi MollyJolly!

Welcome to ADISC!

What's your favorite NFL team?

Have fun being an ADISC member, check out the whole site, there's lots of things to read, plus when you become an "EC" (established contributer) you get to see the whole site!