Thread: Introducing Myself

Default Introducing Myself

I don't know what to say here. I have been hanging around here for a while off and on. Am still trying to figure myself out.

Agh, I did a lot of hanging about when I first joined, since I'm not into diapers in any way shape or form whatsoever. It turns out it was all wasted time though, since I now help to make sure the introductions forum runs smoothly, that's how comfortable I feel here!

In what way are you trying to figure yourself out?

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and maybe we can help more?

Tell us about hobbies, jobs, and ect.

Trying to figure out the whole AB thing. I have always been sort of interested in diapers, but lately the pull is getting stronger. I am kind of still shy about talking about it, so I feel awkward even posting.

Hobbies are mainly reading, golf, and hiking. I work like crazy so don't do much of them.

I'm pretty shy about almost everything, but there's no need to feel that way around here, we're here to help. The whole "AB thing" can take some time to figure out and get used to, but it's pretty simple after awhile. If you like diapers, toys, other babyish things, and or being little, you're a *B. If it's more for the sexual appeal, you're a DL. You probably knew that already though. You can be a *B and DL at the same time. That's pretty much all there is to the *B/DL community. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, this is a support community after all.

Now tell us, What is your favorite book/series? If none in particular, Who is your favorite author?
    Personally, I'm a fan of the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, but I haven't read all the books yet.

well, I am kind of eclectic. I like James Patterson (though he has a thing for killing hookers), John Grisham, and I also like a lot of the older stuff. Lately, I have been on a Sherlock Holmes kick and just got done rereading everything Conan Doyle ever wrote about him. I guess my biggest requirement is that the author is a good writer and keeps your interest.