Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Goodnites Bedmats

goodnites81

Default New Goodnites Bedmats

I just bought the new goodnites bedmats and they are awesome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodnites1.jpg 
Views:	2275 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	7826   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodnites 2.jpg 
Views:	4719 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	7827  

Funny, because kids will need these to keep their bed dry even if they use goodnites underpants.

They look like those puppy/pet training pads! Which would be great for all the furries out there!

I use these mats, they are ok but always slip off my double bed but are ok for my cot

hmmm i might have to look for these, how thick are they?

goodnites81

Quote Originally Posted by WildZore View Post
    hmmm i might have to look for these, how thick are they?
    they are pretty absorbant a little thicker then a puppy pee pad

I walked all over town and went to every store which carries diapers looking for these. They don't carry them anywhere yet. Grrr.

xtremekiller

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    Funny, because kids will need these to keep their bed dry even if they use goodnites underpants.
    Got to agree. I like the diapers, they are cute and are more baby like diaper then an standard adult diaper, but they are defiantly not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremekiller View Post
    Got to agree. I like the diapers, they are cute and are more baby like diaper then an standard adult diaper, but they are defiantly not the best.
    GoodNites work right for most kids they are intended for, they aren't made for adults so they won't catch or stop a full adult bladder but if you are careful, they can hold quite a bit if you're not flooding them, I wear them inside a cheap adult diaper, they are fun to wear and I usually can wet them 2-3 times, and I would say 90% of the time, they don't leak in the adult diaper.

For the bed mats, I can't wait to see them in Canada if they ever cross the US borders. I have a washable bed mat that never stay in place, would like one of thoses with wings but can't find them anywhere for a cheap price.

I remember using something similar when I was very little. Brings back memories of waking up crying after I wet the bed. LOL