View Poll Results: What theme should my special edition diaper have?

60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halloween, moderately bulky

9 15.00%
  • Halloween, very bulky

21 35.00%
  • Thanksgiving, moderately bulky

6 10.00%
  • Thanksgiving, very bulky

13 21.67%
  • Christmas, moderately bulky

12 20.00%
  • Christmas, very bulky

29 48.33%
  • Gucci, moderately bulky

2 3.33%
  • Gucci, very bulky

8 13.33%
  • Louis Vuitton, moderately bulky

4 6.67%
  • Louis Vuitton, very bulky

7 11.67%
  • Other, moderately bulky

5 8.33%
  • Other, very bulky

15 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No voice, no choice

Default No voice, no choice

Welcome to my third thread. Today I present to you a poll featuring what I will "customize" in the coming months to post in the forum gallery.

If you remember the former TBDL Web site, you may remember my "Christmas Edition" diaper.

Now is your chance to choose.

Next week I will order the Bambino Bianco. Forum members have their choice from the above poll about how I customize a diaper, all the way to the tape strip.

Choose the holiday or designer theme you would like to see.

Give me your graphical input, please. I am sure there are many creative members at this forum.

Let's here your voice.

Where's the poll?

I think you should go with Hallowe'en theme diapers. Bright orange diaper printed all over with ghosts and dark purple bat-wing tapes. Yeah!

I personally would do a new years one. Then you can be baby new year.

Haloween seems too scary but I love christmas so do christmas you do not want to see an angry lego >=(

Christmas diapers could be very cute. Make 'em bulky- brings up thoughts of a toddler waddling towards the Christmas tree after a visit from Santa.

I think a super thick(so you waddel) christmas diaper with a comfy sleeper is the greatest look, I may do that this year for christmas after I come back from dinner at my borthers place.

I will be here by myself so I may as well enjoy a nice thick diaper for sleepeing if I can.

LOL, Gucci!!!

Nothing could beat a diaper that has a bit of class and some serious style about it lol
    But honestly, I just want to see what a designer name diaper would look like

Go for it, pimp my diaper! hehe

I voted 'Christmas, very bulky'!

I would love to have my diaper decorated in christmas lights (drawings of them anyway, nothing worse than melting diaper )

*loves Christmas lights*

This thread is still open. Please keep voting. I voted "Christmas--very bulky." Read my latest blog entry for more information.