Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thought I would give-in and try..

Smile Thought I would give-in and try..

We all have feelings of uncertainty when we stumble upon something we were never quite sure of. So after feeling the want and temptations for a while I decided to order my first sissy/LG dress with matching rhumba panties I know it's not the best / most expensive but it's the first one so I will see how it goes. I am just happy I have a place officially to talk about it now
    On one foot I think this will be fun, on another I am worried I'll like it then it will be something more to add to my money spending along with my diaper habit. lol

If you've actually felt tempted, and you've order something, then you might get the feel for it.

Gz, and you better start saving

Lol, thanks for the fair warning sissyme..

Ha AH! Welcome to the world that I enhabit.

It's like trying to walk two roads at the same time (or three or four.) I've had to get a separate room for the 'other' me. Hopefully you won't have to go down that road too.
    Last edited by onikitsune; 24-Feb-2012 at 17:09. Reason: added stuff

Oh my Knom i was looking at that same dress!!! And I know right how you feel lol my "indulgence" are getting up there to

Congratulations Knom! That's such a cute dress! My inner sissy is squealing with delight for you

Thank you so much everyone
    onikitsune: I pretty much do now. Only because our master bedroom is too small, when we moved in I said to the wife "you can have the closet here and your dresser, I'll take the next room" So I do have my own room with a dresser and a closet with clothes and nappies.

LittleRobKY: Has you given in to your temptations yet ever? Or you still where I was a week ago with your figer hovering over the "buy" button?

Adventurer: I think I am getting the same squeal .. I can feel it. Thanks for joining me .. I am sure if we were all in a big room right now we'd be jumping and squealing together!

I think as much as you try it, I mean you said its your firsttt right? I would try it, and see how it turns out. Happiness is bliss I think. Its only one more thing right Knom?

just my two cents.

A good dress can make a great day, no one has ever said this about pants that I know of; anyway goodluck I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy my dresses and frillies.