Thread: Check Out What I Found

Default Check Out What I Found

Check out these vintage Pampers Baby-Dry size 6 that I found in an old grocery store:

These Pampers are completely PLAIN WHITE! NO colors or graphics.
    According to Pampers they made these diapers few years back in a limited production run but never advertised these diapers because they did not think any of them would sell.

These are the best diapers that I have ever worn! These sides are super-stretchy and stretch way father than any of the size 7 Cruisers! These are super, super comfortable and soft. They even have the classic Pampers smell that you can't find on any of the Pampers today.

These diapers also have a super thin cloth-like cover so they have that smooth plastic feel and sound to them. These diapers are also HUGE! they are bigger than any of the LUVS size 6 made today. They also have the plastic/mesh tape-tabs that were found on the old Vintages Pampers diapers from the UK

I found and bought several cases of these Pampers. I also found some more on eBay and they don't cost too much either. I am also going to try and find even more of these diapers.

Check out these pictures:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	7810

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	7811

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	7812

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	7813

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	7814

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	7815

Dang, lucky bird! I found the same ones a few weeks back, but couldn't buy them because some of my friends were with me.

I am not sure what stores might have them. I stumbled across them by accident. I know there is a pack of 34 listed on eBay but other than that I don't know. Walmart maybe?

I know where a case of 68 is hiding plus another pack of 34 that I have. [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Feb-2012 at 02:09. Reason: removed parts looking to conduct business here

that would be great,and i will also look on ebay, [Removed]

---------- Post added 24-02-2012 at 07:19 ---------- Previous post was 23-02-2012 at 15:19 ----------

what price
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Feb-2012 at 02:09. Reason: removed parts looking to conduct business here

I actually just found some of these too. Got a couple packs. Thought they were the new versions, but I guess that I'm wrong. Maybe I'll have to go back and get some more.

You are right about the stretchy sides. They stretch way further then any other baby diapers I have tried.