Thread: Here we go

Default Here we go

I guess I'm here to work through my diaper side. I'm permently incontant due to Viet Nam (1971) so yes diapers rule my life. But they are not who I am.
    I spent my life working in the elecrtonics field and sailing is my passion. For any of you that want to get into sailing cheep look up PDR or Puddle Duck Racer. It's a fun cheep boat for small lakes.
    I also do a lot of fishing. Ever land a 20lb muskie in a 8 foot boat with you. They have teeth like a shark. Makes for an interesting day.

Hi and wlecome to ADISC. I am currently training to be an electronic engineer. what area did you work in?

Thank you for the welcome.
    I'm retired now but I spent 40 years in the telephone industry. The last 15 as a central office switchman. This involved the latest digital switches and fiber systems. I did mostly high speed data transmission and internet back haul ckts.