Thread: Texas?

Unhappy Texas?

So I live in West Texas and its hard to find anyone who wears diapers or you is an AB. I just want to find friends who will accept me. And maybe find a mommy. So if there is anyone in Texas or anyone at all who would like to talk to a relatively new ab/dl about infantillism or just life in general let me know!

I live in Oklahoma and I know a couple others in Oklahoma it is nice to meet you.... though I'm still pretty new myself I'm up for talking or anything whenever I'm on.... I'm also on the IRC quite often and if you wanna IM me PM me for my IM address

Eh...You probably shouldn't make an advertisement type thread like this...Although I'm sure a lot of us would want to find someone that lives near them like this, this isn't the site to find someone per say...Since you are newish, you get the benefit of the doubt, since you may or may not have known, but for future refrence, you shouldn't go on this site asking for people like you and near you to contact you...It makes this site seem pervy, and it's not a dating site