Thread: Gender-Bender Anyone?

Default Gender-Bender Anyone?

For those of us familiar with anime and manga (and some of us who aren't), I'm sure you've herd of the Gender Bender genre. Does anyone else enjoy reading/watching gender bender? I'm lucky enough to actually have a non-*B/DL friend who's into the genre (complete coincidence ^_^; ) who lets me know which ones are good/bad. I'm not into the whole "extreme ecchi" stuff, but I do enjoy some of it when it comes to comedy or just plain old fan service.

Anyway, if you're a fan like me, do you have any suggestions? My three favorites have got to be:

Sekainohate De Aimashuo
    Asuka Hybrid

Mint na Bokura

EDIT: On second thought, I should probably hide those links ^_^; Just in case.
    Last edited by CrinkleScarf; 23-Feb-2012 at 01:27.

Littlesissyme

My favorite is the gender-bender of Mello from Death Note (Go figure, it's the only anime i watch/read).
    There is some gender-bender of him everywhere, especially on Deviantart.

Warning though, as much of the gender-bender you might find could be Yaoi of some form.

Inspired by your suggestion I found this anime on YT

Princess Princess episode 1 [part1/3] english sub HQ - YouTube
    PG-13 / 12A

It's about an all boys boarding school. In order to give the boys some feminine idol figures (and subtext: stop them resorting to open homosexuality) the cutest boys in the 1st year are recruited to be "Princesses" dressed in cute frilly frocks...

similar to something you'd find on Sissykiss, except more sensitive and retaining an element of realism.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post

PG-13 / 12A

It's about an all boys boarding school. In order to give the boys some feminine idol figures (and subtext: stop them resorting to open homosexuality) the cutest boys in the 1st year are recruited to be "Princesses" dressed in cute frilly frocks...

similar to something you'd find on Sissykiss, except more sensitive and retaining an element of realism.
    Ah, I've watched some of that before. Not my favorite, but still pretty cute to watch on occasion.

Littlesissyme

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post

PG-13 / 12A

You made my day, as this post made me watch the entire Princess Princess, it was awesome!