Thread: No longer lurking!

Default No longer lurking!

Hi, y'all.

I'm Halfhere, and It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm all diapered up now (two bambino blancos (or is it biancos?)) and consuming adult beverages, hence the memory loss, so there you go.

I haven't done much to my profile, I access this mostly through my phone, but there you have it - this was a really lame introduction. I'm sorry, diaper community.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfhere View Post
    blancos (or is it biancos?)
    RIGHT?? IS IT BLANCO OR BIANCO? STOP USING SANS-SERIF TEXT GUYS FOR REAL IT'S THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY.

BlANCO BIANCO

Anyway, welcome and good that you made an intro thread. Hellote and hope you'll find a bigger percentage of yourself here in the future.

Holy crap, right?!?!

I thought it was just blurred vision. But yeah - which is it? Thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfhere View Post
    Hi, y'all.

I'm Halfhere, and It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm all diapered up now (two bambino blancos (or is it biancos?)) and consuming adult beverages, hence the memory loss, so there you go.

I haven't done much to my profile, I access this mostly through my phone, but there you have it - this was a really lame introduction. I'm sorry, diaper community.
    welcome to site site and no opolegy needed im the one who needs to say sorry for his poor grammer lol any way i hope you have a great time on the site