Thread: Wearing in chest waders (Fishing)

Default Wearing in chest waders (Fishing)

Being a sea match angler, most of the time on the beach I have to wear chest waders, so a few years ago, my fishing mate said for a joke they should make angling Nappies so you don't have to take off coat and undo your waders, So I smiled and just said yes they should as he did not realised that I was in a nappy at the time he said it!

So just wondering if there are any members the goes fishing and wear a nappy (diaper) under your waders?

I will wear if I am out ice fishing and its going to be a very cold day, having to go outside into the cold and find a space to pee thats private and not cold and windy is almost impossible. wearing a thick snowsuit also makes it hard to strip down to pee but makes it very easy to hide a very thick diaper underneath good for the entire day, if I have to change I have a private ice shanty with a little heater, few minutes later I'm changed into a nice dry diaper makes fishing a lot more enjoyable.

I wear waders for duck hunting and I am always diapered under them.

I wear waders for working in the river in my back yard during floods clearing debris and the like. It is an interesting sensation, the water pressing in on a loaded diaper through the waders.

Default Diapered fisherman

I wear everytime I wade. Nothing thing better than letting go when youve been on the river for hours!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteToddler2 View Post
    Being a sea match angler, most of the time on the beach I have to wear chest waders, so a few years ago, my fishing mate said for a joke they should make angling Nappies so you don't have to take off coat and undo your waders, So I smiled and just said yes they should as he did not realised that I was in a nappy at the time he said it!

So just wondering if there are any members the goes fishing and wear a nappy (diaper) under your waders?

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I almost drowned in chest waders once.
    My mate did the same when we were in his dingy, but we were just kids then, boat turned over and I had to keep hold of him until life boat came, so yes you need to be careful in them as once they fill up and your in deep water can be dangerous!

The chest waders I have, have several hundred holes in them, somehow you end up getting wetter wearing them then you do without. So I never wear them.

I still have yet to go fishing in a diaper (or to wear a real diaper at that :P), but I can't wait until I do.

funseeker

Wearing diapers for a fishing day seems like the way to go but in a boat for me. Why not wear the diaper in a chest wader. You can concentrate more and probably catch more fish.

I sometimes fish from a float tube and if the water is cold and the outside air is cold I wear chestwaders and a diaper. It a long way in to the bank when you have to paddle with your feet. I am also incontinent( both) and it only makes sense being in a diaper to keep poop out of your waders. If the water and weather is warm enough I wear just swim trunks or
    demin cutoffs and just go in the water. (poor fish)