Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What video games you want see comeback and why.

Wink What video games you want see comeback and why.

What video game that you like, give a back ground of it, and why it should comeback and for good reason.
    Then make a link to a video or website other game. Or wiki it lol

Mine is Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
    It's an australian Type game made by Krome Studios
    It's about a boomerang throwing, taz tiger how mission is to save the outback.
    It has a Sonic type design, vibe, and feeling but more down under.
    The I think was amazing I still have all three PS2 games of it
    The 1st was the best, the 2nd was a bit better,but graphics were tad down graded, the 3rd was awesome, they switch from Activison to EA so the best graphics out the 3.

I should come back, cus it was plan fun. The theme was cool, the music was awesome, the story was sweet, I mean it was wow. And I believe it could bet sonic and Mario games

The Franchise was Krome Studios flag ship. But the problem they never took the Game or the company to the next level, they where starting on being the game back for a 4th one (3rd was in 2005 btw) But The Economy hit them hard in October 2010, some say they shut down, BUT the CEO said it's still alive but smaller

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Last edited by DemonHunter; 22-Feb-2012 at 08:35. Reason: Oh I forgot

Zone of the Enders.

Why, because it's a good mech game and one that can easily get casuals in unlike huge franchises like Gundam. Plus ZoE 1 and 2 looked awesome and that was on the PS2.

i would say Monkey Island and Psychonauts, but Monkey Island 1 and 2 got re-released and Telltale games did a new MI game. Which was okay, but didn't live up my over expecting views.

as for psychonauts, the guy really wants to do the sequal and is just looking for funding. Seeing that he and Ron got 400,000 dollars in one day on fundraising (not for psychonauts... I think). That shouldn't be a problem. A lot of people want it and some of those people have a lot of money.

Freespace 2.

This game is all kinds of underrated. It really suffered unfortunately from poor advertising, and not in quite a popular genre. But man, does it have some replayability. Freespace 2 is a space shooter, takes place in the 24th century after our solar system is cut off from the rest of the universe, and now the Terrans face multiple threats in a radical separatist regime and malevolent aliens. The game still lives on in the hearts of many, TONS of fanmade mods, and even a graphical overhaul are available on fansites.

FreeSpace 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inferno 2011 Announcement Trailer - YouTube (Just a trailer for one of many mods)

Where do I begin???
    Carmageddon - A racing game that had to have pioneered twisted Metal, you got points for winning or blowing up the competition and running people over. The original was awesome before they made the developers turn the people into "Zombies" there is a game on PS3 store that is almost like it.. but just not the same
    Carmageddon
    Carmageddon Vid

I would also like to see RoadRash - This was an awesome game that had a lot of fun to it. You raced motorcycles but could also upgrade your bikes and beat on cops and competitors.
    Road_Rash
    Road Rash Vid

A topic like this I could go on for days.. lol so I will stop there.
    honorable mention however Skitchin'

Exteel....I miss you so T^T

I was only thirteen around the time my friends used to play, and I would go on and off, but now that it's gone I really really miss playing this! The concept was pretty simple, the customization was awesome, the community wasn't totally trollish, and weapons/mecha parts were pretty cheap in terms of virtual and IRL money. I haven't found a game quite like it since it was shut down.

It's like friggin' IGPX mixed with competitive battling!

Exteel PC Games Gameplay - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Knom View Post
    Where do I begin???
    Carmageddon - A racing game that had to have pioneered twisted Metal, you got points for winning or blowing up the competition and running people over. The original was awesome before they made the developers turn the people into "Zombies" there is a game on PS3 store that is almost like it.. but just not the same
    Carmageddon
    Carmageddon Vid

I would also like to see RoadRash - This was an awesome game that had a lot of fun to it. You raced motorcycles but could also upgrade your bikes and beat on cops and competitors.
    Road_Rash
    Road Rash Vid

A topic like this I could go on for days.. lol so I will stop there.
    honorable mention however Skitchin'

Nothing came of this, also it looks like a basic build of a game.

EA didn't green light Mirrors Edge 2 either.. Freaking bastards.

For me it would be Diablo IV. I loved playing those games, though they wasted a lot of my life.

Final Fantasy VI, this has been in need of a revival for a long long time. Maybe we'll get lucky and Square Enix will do something for the 20th anniversary of the game.

I would also like to see the Suikoden series actually continue where it left off. Suikoden V was 6 years ago, I would love to see Suikoden VI happen in the near future. The story throughout the series was becoming so good, and we were left hanging.

I would also love to see another installment of the Sim City series. It's been about 10 years since Sim City 4 came out. I'd be really happy to see another one soon.

For me it would be Half-Life. I've spent countless hours playing this game and expected that the franchise would've continued.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's the case.

Desecent. One of the best shooters games. Where right now combat simulators have been around a guy running around. Desecent you where in a ship flying in any direction and tricord movements Meaning you can move in 3 directions at once. Like slide right move forward and slide up at the same time. This make it very hard to hit someone in combat Also helps in speed. It something like

forward is 100%
    forward slide left 130%
    Forward slide left and Up 175%