Thread: Can't sleep.

Default Can't sleep.

Anyone have any good ideas for a goodnight's (hehehe...goodnites.) sleep?

(I'm writing this at 2:36am, so I'll be checking this in the morning.)I've lied in bed since 10:30pm and I haven't slept a wink,yet. I'm not ever tired. I stopped (gasp!) wearing diapers until I get a job...or at least get a better pair of jeans that won't show that I have them on and the goodnites helped me sleep a little better. Any methods ,please?

Zeth

Quote Originally Posted by LittleStar View Post
    Anyone have any good ideas for a goodnight's (hehehe...goodnites.) sleep?

(I'm writing this at 2:36am, so I'll be checking this in the morning.)I've lied in bed since 10:30pm and I haven't slept a wink,yet. I'm not ever tired. I stopped (gasp!) wearing diapers until I get a job...or at least get a better pair of jeans that won't show that I have them on and the goodnites helped me sleep a little better. Any methods ,please?
    Hmm... well for a start, get off the computer XD What I always do is find my most favorite plushie and hug the crap out of it while sucking a pacifier, which relaxes me to the point of unconsciousness in just a few minutes.

If that isn't accessible to you then you might want to consider making some Tea or something warm to help you relax. If it's because you feel hot, run outside really quickly and then back in, it makes your body readjust really well with temperature. Good luck and I hope this helps

-Zeth

If it gets really bad you could try not sleeping at all then going to bed really early the next night, thus rebooting your sleep cycle.
    I used to have to do this every once and a while as I am quite the night owl.

Blaze

Avoid caffeine/sugar/heavy exercise before bed?