Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Awesome surpreise

Default An Awesome surpreise

Well I was trying to order a free sample pack of wellness diapers from Unique Wellness website. But I didnít have enough money on my prepaid card to just cover the shipping charges. The charges were declined for not effect funds. That was last week, today I was picking up my mail and there was the sample pack. I checked my prepaid card wasnít charged. I just had to share it

I think the whoever shipped might come after you for the money.

You either got lucky or you'll be dealing with collections shortly ;p

The order probably went through before the card was finished processing. Anyways, I doubt that they are going to come after you for the shipping charges, it would end up costing them more money then shipping costs anyways.

Are they any good? I have been curious about wellness briefs since they first came out, but haven't tried them yet. Where did you get the sample? How much should it have cost?

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarv View Post
    Well I was trying to order a free sample pack of wellness diapers from Unique Wellness website. But I didnít have enough money on my prepaid card to just cover the shipping charges. The charges were declined for not effect funds. That was last week, today I was picking up my mail and there was the sample pack. I checked my prepaid card wasnít charged. I just had to share it
    I got a free sample from them JUST BY SIGNING UP! W00T! They even have a sale for a case for $59 and FREE Shipping. I bought one case myself

I would say they are good. they are very SAP heavy, so they swell up quite nicely and lock the wetness in well. I didn't care for the fit, when I tried them, and I know I'm not the only one to have an issue with that. also, the standing leg guards are about useless (so beware of using inserts or doublers) because the guards are tiny and just don't work. that combined with what was (in my experience) not the best fit, led to a number of situations of leaks in the front. overall though they are certainly a quality diaper and somewhat cheaper than other high absorbency brands. they control odor well and remain comfortable for long wear periods. I didn't experience much 'breakup' of the absorbent material so no clumping. likely due to being SAP heavy.the outer plastic is soft and comfortable, but I didn't much care for the green colour. overall they aren't really much better or worse than most of the other high absorbency brands on the market. all that 'NASA' stuff is just marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbravo2 View Post
    I got a free sample from them JUST BY SIGNING UP! W00T! They even have a sale for a case for $59 and FREE Shipping. I bought one case myself
    Do they ship the cases and sample discreetely? If you have used Dry 24/7s or M4s, how do they compare? Thanks!

Congrats on your surprise. I think I speak for most of us, if we all got samples in our mail, preferably daily

Quote Originally Posted by Seamuis View Post
    I would say they are good. they are very SAP heavy, so they swell up quite nicely and lock the wetness in well. I didn't care for the fit, when I tried them, and I know I'm not the only one to have an issue with that. also, the standing leg guards are about useless (so beware of using inserts or doublers) because the guards are tiny and just don't work. that combined with what was (in my experience) not the best fit, led to a number of situations of leaks in the front. overall though they are certainly a quality diaper and somewhat cheaper than other high absorbency brands. they control odor well and remain comfortable for long wear periods. I didn't experience much 'breakup' of the absorbent material so no clumping. likely due to being SAP heavy.the outer plastic is soft and comfortable, but I didn't much care for the green colour. overall they aren't really much better or worse than most of the other high absorbency brands on the market. all that 'NASA' stuff is just marketing.
    How would they work as an overnight, 'you think, with an AIO over the top?