Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Answers to your questions!

Default Answers to your questions!

Hey, i was just sneaking about, getting rid off some evidence :P. I came up with a good idea for a new post!

Ok, here's how it works. Simply answer the question on the last post. Then feel free to ask a question yourself! I think this will help us get to know each other, asking some different questions what a new thread isn't worth it.

I will start.

Have you ever been caught?

EDIT: mzkkbprmt, perfect just what i was thinking off.

I have never been caught wearing or physically participating in TBDL stuff. However my stash has been found so I'll have to say yes.

Have you ever told anyone about your interest in diapers?

I was caught by my mom when I was seven but that was the first time I had diapers since I was toilet trained. I stole a pack of diapers that were in the house for some reason. I was only seven and thought they wouldn't be found if they were in a trash bag in the closet hehe. Of course then my mom found a whole trash bag of wet and messy diapers. But since I've been going to the store and buying them since I was nine, I've never been caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddmdl View Post
    I was caught by my mom when I was seven but that was the first time I had diapers since I was toilet trained. I stole a pack of diapers that were in the house for some reason. I was only seven and thought they wouldn't be found if they were in a trash bag in the closet hehe. Of course then my mom found a whole trash bag of wet and messy diapers. But since I've been going to the store and buying them since I was nine, I've never been caught.

Read the question on the last post, meaning you answer the question mzkkbprmt said.

Then simply ask a question yourself.

I've told afew people..... and one friend even tried out being a carer for me for awhile.

Do you wear diapers in public places?

Nice Rakai, just what i was thinking.

I don't wear in public, well i sometimes wear whilst on my bike. If i am going to get a takeaway, i would wear. Normally blush, but nobody will notice, most are drunk!

What's your worst diaper experience?

Well, it was when I was 9 I suppose.

Anyway, my mom owned her own business and I used to just sit at the counter reading. She often kept a bag of Mickey mouse pull-ups underneath the counter for my stepdad's nephew when he would come visit. So occasionally I would take one, go back into the bathroom to wet it, and dispose of it in the dumpster outside the back door.

Well, one time I had to go poo really bad, and I was curious.. So I did in the bathroom. It wasnt the best idea, seeing how the pullup was ALREADY too tight, so it all sqwished and went all over me. When I got it off and off to the side to clean up, I lost my balance somehow (cant remember how) and my butt pressed up against the white wall.

Yea... new paint job. So after cleaning myself up and disposing of the pull-up, I snuck around the shop and grabbed cleaning supplies. It didnt all come off, and at 9 I was scared shitless at someone finding it. So I got my shoe and smacked it in the wall to leave a scuff, and then smeared it in with the rest of the poo mark so it looked legit. x-x

Do you seek acceptance about your diapers from a parent? If they know, from a friend or family member that doesnt?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Read the question on the last post, meaning you answer the question mzkkbprmt said.

Then simply ask a question yourself.
    Alright, my bad I didn't read it carefully. Yes I told my psychologist that I liked wearing them and the reasons of how it started. I also told my mom that toilet training traumatized me but I didn't tell her I was DL.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddmdl View Post
    Alright, my bad I didn't read it carefully. Yes I told my psychologist that I liked wearing them and the reasons of how it started. I also told my mom that toilet training traumatized me but I didn't tell her I was DL.
    Psst, you forgots to ask a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tafshin View Post
    Psst, you forgots to ask a question.
    you two

When did you discover this DL? Was it a young age? Do you have any clue how it started?