Thread: my life, is who i am

Default my life, is who i am

I am a 20 year old male and am currently in college. I live in Colorado with my parents but am currently in a doormroom for college also in Colorado. I donít get out much because I am shy but I am easy to make friends with. I like working on the technical side of theater. I like working with computers and am looking for a girlfriend but I am not very good at finding one. I think that is it for my non ABDL life so read the nest section for more about me. If you have any questions just ask me, I am slso here to make friends. I love wearing diapers. I like to use them for pee and poopy but I canít do that as much as I like because I donít want to get caught so it ends up I use one of my diapers every 4 days or so unless I have an accident. I have been training my bladder so I have been having some accidents but not a lot, sometimes I just wish I would lose control then I would have an excuse to wear diapers and I would not have to hide them. I do like playing a baby so I am looking for someone to be my mommy but I also like playing the daddy role as long as I am wearing a diaper so I am also looking for a little girl to play with. I am into some BDSM but not a lot, just mostly the punishment side, like spankings or enemas, if I get into trouble. I am also a small bit of a furry. I find myself to me a cat and have always wanted a tail. If you have any questions just ask me, I am also here to make friends.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    I am a 20 year old male and am currently in college. I live in Colorado with my parents but am currently in a doormroom for college also in Colorado. I don’t get out much because I am shy but I am easy to make friends with. I like working on the technical side of theater. I like working with computers and am looking for a girlfriend but I am not very good at finding one. I think that is it for my non ABDL life so read the nest section for more about me. If you have any questions just ask me, I am slso here to make friends. I love wearing diapers. I like to use them for pee and poopy but I can’t do that as much as I like because I don’t want to get caught so it ends up I use one of my diapers every 4 days or so unless I have an accident. I have been training my bladder so I have been having some accidents but not a lot, sometimes I just wish I would lose control then I would have an excuse to wear diapers and I would not have to hide them. I do like playing a baby so I am looking for someone to be my mommy but I also like playing the daddy role as long as I am wearing a diaper so I am also looking for a little girl to play with. I am into some BDSM but not a lot, just mostly the punishment side, like spankings or enemas, if I get into trouble. I am also a small bit of a furry. I find myself to me a cat and have always wanted a tail. If you have any questions just ask me, I am also here to make friends.
    welcome and i hope you injoy the site you could aways buy one of those fake tail thingys