Thread: Hi Everyone!

Default Hi Everyone!

Poopyone here,

I'm a 51 year old straight, SWM into pooping and peeing my pants, bed or diapers.

I like to be spontaneous so I usually end up with stinky pants.

I've also been toying with making myself totally incontinent and have made some pretty good progress.

My reasons are simple, I have been chronically constipated all my life and some of the relaxation techniques I've learned have helped that issue a lot.

Another lifelong issue I've had is, my bladder used to fill to the point of such pain at night, that when I'd finally wake up, I could hardly pee at all and I was afraid of damaging my kidneys. This would also happen during the daytime when I would be unable to find a socially appropriate time and place to pee. My bladder sphincter would just lock-up and I would be in agony until I could finally get a stream going.

Relaxation seems to play a major part in my successes and think I'm slowly reaching my goal.

By the way, I have no health issues, so please don't harp on me about seeing yet another doctor.

Hello and welcome!

With your problems (constipation and overfilled bladder), I can see how you try everything you can to relax and lose some control. That'll certainly make things easier for you.

I just urge you to find a middle ground between your problems and being totally incontinent, as that would suck even worse than not being able to go. In other words: Don't try to make yourself completely incontinent!

Hey Welcome to adisc, I hope you find a good solution.

Welcome to ADISC. I would not recommend pursuing total incontinence, because as enjoyable as the idea may sound now, in practice it would totally suck. Having no control, though perhaps attractive in fantasies, would be a real inconvenience in real life. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here.