Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where hide diapers from parents?

Default Where hide diapers from parents?

Hi,
    I need advice, where I can hide diapers from parents. I have bedroom but no lockable chest and mum often clean my room, so I can't hide it to the warddrobe. I have not car and I don't go to work. I live in a flat, but in a flat I don't know the place, where I can hide it. Any ideas where I can hide it?

Thanks

Well I would first recommend cleaning your own room so your parents don't need to go into your room so often. If you play video games you could put them in the box the system came in, any box would do really. Then just keep that in your closet.

Do you have a sports bag? Mine were previously stored in a box that had folders and other files in it. (I found a nappy in there while searching for a folder) now they're in my sailing bag, down the bottom.

I used to hide mine in the gap behind the plinth at the bottom of a chest of drawers (i.e. remove the bottom drawer, hide nappies in the gap below the drawer, then replace the drawer).

I also used to hide other things in PC cases, etc... Maybe there's room for one or two behind each empty drive bay...? I dunno... You don't want to cause any overheating problems!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I used to hide mine in the gap behind the plinth at the bottom of a chest of drawers (i.e. remove the bottom drawer, hide nappies in the gap below the drawer, then replace the drawer).
    I also did this. It's a really good way to store things and quite discreet.

Like someone said, an old computer case, rip out the innards, the really old ones were quite large. I have used a lockable tool box in the past for things that I wanted to keep a secret. How about making a wooden box to store stuff in with a secret compartment ?

I used to hide my between my mattresses, and sometimes under my dresser or behind it (its up against the wall) Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I would do something similar. I had a large desk in my room with drawers that ran down to the floor. There was a very nice nook between the bottom of the lowest drawer and the carpet. I was able to hide about eight Goodnites at a time and no one was the wiser. Bwahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by mandielyn View Post
    I used to hide my between my mattresses...
    You have more than one?! This sounds like the story of The Princess and the Pea, but with diapers!

If your bed is like many, theres this thin backing material on the underside of the box springs(assuming your bed has a set of boxsprings, may not if you're in the EU). If you use a sharp pen knife or scissors you can cut a small slit in an inconspicuous corner. The underside of the box springs will have a semi-hallow area underneath, beware of the potential movement of any springs or sharp stuff that may tear a plastic backing.

When considering any potential hiding spot ask yourself how often or how long someone/anyone would have to look/dig through your stuff to find your stash? I find if you have to dig through something or move stuff around to get at something, the less inclined an indiviual is to put effort into rifling through your stuff. Keeping your own room neat and tiddy will give your Parents less inclination to have to do it themselves.