Thread: Hi Forum!

Default Hi Forum!

Hello, glad I found this forum. There seems to be some really good information here and I hope I can end up adding to the forum in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by FemmieM View Post
    Hello, glad I found this forum. There seems to be some really good information here and I hope I can end up adding to the forum in the future.
    Hi, FemmieM. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us, too. This really is a wonderful place to find information about thousands of various topics. The knowledge, experiences, and wisdom of the members here is almost boundless. This site is a unique reality, and is different than most other sites. Here at ADISC, we really do want to know about the new members. Would you please tell us a little more about yourself ? We don't expect you to tell us your life's story, or disclose anything of a very personal, private nature, but we would like to know about your general likes and dislikes. What are your interest ? What books, movies, and music do you like ? Any hobbies or sports activities of particular interest ? You need not be shy here, you are among friends. Anyway, I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC. Take care.

welcome to the site hope you enjoy your time here btw what are your hobbys/interests aside from diapers etc

Quote Originally Posted by FemmieM View Post
    hello femmiem hope you injoy the site