Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper monster dot, dot dot, question mark?

Default Diaper monster dot, dot dot, question mark?

I just had a sort of 'That's so Raven Moment' though this was the past and not the future...

Anyway, I remember in like, the third grade I had a friend describe to me a monster that was diaper-shaped, would chase you until you couldn't get away, and when it caught you, it would latch on to you, and you would be wearing it (e.g. wearing a diaper). And you would be forced to say 'goo-goo-ga-ga'. I assume you would be indefinitely babyfied afterward...

This monster's actual name completely escapes me (It was about, four adjectives all describing the noun diaper, one of them may have been barbarian?), and I was wondering if anyone had heard of such a thing, seen a show about such a thing. Or was this just a figment of my friends imagination?

I remember thinking about such a thing when I was like 4-7. Though I didn't believe anything like that truly existed at all. What's funny is I called my idea "Diaper Man" which now makes it sound like it (he) would be a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    which now makes it sound like it (he) would be a pedophile.
    I feel sorry for anyone getting latched on by that thing :P

Myself though, came up with a few things inside this here head when I was younger,
    from aliens coming down, and instead of taking over the world or whatever, they just people in diapers,
    to pixies, casting a spell unto people causing them to wear diapers,
    all the way to every single person in the world waking up to be in a diaper, and to not be able to take it off until the end of the day.

aliens coming down, and instead of taking over the world or whatever, they just people in diapers
    Yes, yes, YES! This needs to be made into a movie prontoski.

*begins searching for Michael Bay's phone number*

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDinosaur View Post

He won't do it unless people were shitting machine guns, pissing ammo and explosive diarrhea was liquidized C4 with gasoline.

*space craft landing* Beep beep boo bop *space craft landing*
    *aliens walk out ... makes prosper sign*
    We come in.... diapers

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    He won't do it unless people were shitting machine guns, pissing ammo and explosive diarrhea was liquidized C4 with gasoline.
    lol

*space craft landing* Beep beep boo bop *space craft landing*
    *aliens walk out ... makes prosper sign*
    We come in.... diapers
    rofl, but, wouldn't they not come in peace since they would be forcing everyone to wear diapers?

rofl, but, wouldn't they not come in peace since they would be forcing everyone to wear diapers?
    Not unless they had the point of view gun. and if we're talking about aliens that force wearing diapers I don't see this as a huge impossibility.

*Admiration towards Fire2Box increased by 1 for making a 'hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy' reference*

TheSadWiseMan

I have never seen "hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy", is it any good PurpleDinosaur?

Sort of relating to the original topic: The Diaper Fairy Returns! by ReddyFox -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Also, are the admins going to kill me for making this link?