Thread: Clothing Help

Default Clothing Help

Hey all, I would like to soon like to add to my AB collection of things, seeing as I don't have much right now. But I need some help & advice. I want to add to it by buying a onesie, but have no idea what websites are good or what price to expect. Im looking for snap crotch ones, like most do.

If you guys could help me out with posting as many websites as possible that are good & quality merchandise I'd appreciate it. Or some that are in the US would be preferred but anything will do.Thanks again everyone.

That is a very helpful link. All I'll add is that I've had good experiences with eBay, although one must take care in confirming measurements and such.

I have purchased various items off eBay and there are many ABDL-friendly buyers with some great products.

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated. I apologize for not digging threw other threads.