Thread: Another New Guy?

Cool Another New Guy?

Hello all,
    I have been a diaper lover as long as i can remember, when I was a child i used to take my little brothers diapers all the time, then later my grandmother lived with us and i started taking hers, then as i got older i started working and buying my own. I always had to hide everything from my parents and my brother when i was growing up, but you all know how that is..right? I used to have really tall speakers in my room with 12" subs, and i used to take the speaker out and put my diapers inside of it and then put the speaker back. (funny I know) There is only one person that i know of that really knows about this and that is my wife. i told her about this about a year ago and she was very (very) un-accepting at first but gradually became very supportive, and now she wears and wets also. (yay)(she would most likely get upset if she saw that i told you guys that) anyway that is the skinny on my history as a dl. I have been married for 5 years now, i have 2 beautiful children, my son is almost 5 and my daughter is almost 2. I am a hardcore Atlanta Braves Fan, and i like to build turbo cars. that's pretty much it for now. oh yeah, i have been lurking on ab/dl sites for a few years now, but I was afraid to post until now. not sure why, i guess i thought someone would find out. but hopefully this can be fun for me (and you guys)

Welcome to the site. I'm glad to hear that things seem to be working out for you and your wife. It's not exactly an easy thing to accept, so you're pretty lucky. I'm sure you'll find your time here enjoyable.

wow, i umm expected more of a response than this...........