Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited for Bambinos!

Default Excited for Bambinos!

Sorry, just need to express myself here. I ordered my first Bambinos Tuesday and can't wait to pick them up from the post office tomorrow. I checked my box today and it says they came in but of coarse they're closed on Sundays. They'll be my first ab/dl diapers ever. I usually wear goodnites but I've got a bit sick of them lately, and I've tried a few store brands but they just don't quite cut it. It annoys me I can't just bust in there and snatch my box and bring it home. I should have thought to check yesterday. I'm too excited to wait, I just want today to be over with!

So how excited were you, waiting for your first 'legit' diapers? Whether it be delivery or the car ride home. I got the teddy print btw. :3

Tell me how they are xD i want the teddy ones cus teddys are rsome

I'm a bit concerned because they say the recent ones have cheap tapes on them that tend to rip off sometimes. I'm sure I'll be able to find a way to fix them though if it happens.

The bambino tapes suck, I don't buy from them anymore. Abena for life!

D: I think the bambino tapes are good!... compared to Depends xD

Quote Originally Posted by RawryCub View Post
    I'm a bit concerned because they say the recent ones have cheap tapes on them that tend to rip off sometimes. I'm sure I'll be able to find a way to fix them though if it happens.
    Well, conventional wisdom says duct tape, but I like packing tape---the clear kiind. When I use paper, I use Security X-Plus (no particular reason, it's what I found first). The tabs are pretty good but I never trust them. (OTOH, I've never had a diaper pin slip on me.)

Quote Originally Posted by adasterix View Post
    Well, conventional wisdom says duct tape, but I like packing tape---the clear kiind.
    I was thinking the same thing. Duct tape would just look tacky.

Awesome! Enjoy the teddy's! I have only had 1 tape ever come undone. Just pinch the tape from outside and inside between fingers and rub them down a little. I like to wear them tight and like I said, I have only had one tape come undone ever out of at least 30 bambino's of all kinds. Also, I avoid wet fingers or lotion as you could accidentally touch the landing zone or the tape itself. Once they stick, they stick. You're gunna love em'! The teddy's are my fav out of the Bambino's.

Once in a while they have a bad batch. Overall they are good.

! Today is Washington's birthday so the post office is closed today too. What the hell.

I need to figure out a way to sedate myself till 8:30 am tomorrow. Any suggestions?