Thread: Hello there

Talking Hello there

1) Hello! I'm a college student studying (sorry for the redundancy) accounting at an University in USA. I also work there in one the libraries.

2) What brings me here?

Interest in diapers, regression, and furries.

3) Other interests

I like watching TV and films. Anything from cartoons, sitcoms and sci-fi, to action and comedy movies. Currently I'm watching MLP:FiM. I'm into anime/mangas, usually shonens but a like to mix it up. I'm also a gamer, and a fan of Pokemon, TLoZ, and Kirby. I enjoy reading comics, but mostly webcomics since they're easier to access. And finally I'm a wrestling fan.

4) What am I looking for out of this site?

Reading mostly, but I would like to socialize a little since I'm trying to be less shy.

Welcome what type of game's do you play i'm into Social, Mmorpg, An that's all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith951753 View Post
    1) Hello! I'm a college student studying (sorry for the redundancy) accounting at an University in USA. I also work there in one the libraries.

2) What brings me here?

3) Other interests

I like watching TV and films. Anything from cartoons, sitcoms and sci-fi, to action and comedy movies. Currently I'm watching MLP:FiM. I'm into anime/mangas, usually shonens but a like to mix it up. I'm also a gamer, and a fan of Pokemon, TLoZ, and Kirby. I enjoy reading comics, but mostly webcomics since they're easier to access. And finally I'm a wrestling fan.

Reading mostly, but I would like to socialize a little since I'm trying to be less shy.
    hi JSmith!

Welcome to ADISC! Nice intro. I'm glad you can study accounting... it's a good, useful field and you can do well in that profession, making way over $100 an hour. THOUGHT: Maybe you can get an account at a large diaper manufacturer one day! (LOL)

I like some regression too, for me, its just going back to being a kid again, no worries, or much less worries to be honest. I started liking diapers at age 11, so anywhere around that age, and reliving the fun and wonder of being a kid and having to wear for bedwetting again is fun.

Why I wear:

I like anime/manga too, I wish I could figure out how to sketch some anime one day! Can you draw anime, JSmith?

And I am sure you will find planty to read here on ADISC!

=)

Welcome!

welcome to the site what anime do you read/watch considering you said shoenen im gonna assume you watch bleach or at least read it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith951753 View Post

2) What brings me here?

3) Other interests

welcome to the site also if you have pokemon black or white i believe there is a arceus event going on now