Thread: And another one comes...

Default And another one comes...

Howdy, folks. First time poster, long time lurker here.

Online, I go by the name Makuus, or Mak' for short. I'm a babyfur, who's been into diapers for a *long* time, but who has frequently stayed on the edge of groups like these until poked in the padding to participate (such as with the lurker system here).

By day, I'm a software engineer. By night, I'm a reader, a video game player, an amateur artist, and sometimes-seamster (with time being the biggest factor in my life at the moment).

I'll contribute when I can--not that I feel I've often much to say. But, I can say that I appreciate some of the knowledge and insights I've read here.

Thanks!

Hi Mak,

Welcome to ADISC!

It's always fun to meet more babyfurs!

Did you ever consider going to a FurCon? Some of my friends went to them (in Cali and Indiana) and they had a blast!
    I'm not a babyfur, but I am fur-friendly!

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    Welcome, an awesome what game's you play?
    I'm a little behind the times, and play a lot of old games (they're a bit cheaper that way ). But, recently, I've played a lot of Battlefield 3, Fable 3, Ratchet and Clank, and, soon, the Sly Cooper Collection.

---------- Post added at 07:10 ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Did you ever consider going to a FurCon? Some of my friends went to them (in Cali and Indiana) and they had a blast!
    I'm not a babyfur, but I am fur-friendly!
    Oh, absolutely, I've been going to Anthrocon for the last... oh... *counts* eight years? They can definitely be a lot of fun.

Sly cooper+Ratchet an clank all the way im more into pc game's but i love those game's

Quote Originally Posted by makuus View Post
    ....Oh, absolutely, I've been going to Anthrocon for the last... oh... *counts* eight years? They can definitely be a lot of fun.
    Nice!

Hey Mak- What do you most about being part of the furry community? (Just curious!) =)

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Hey Mak- What do you most about being part of the furry community? (Just curious!) =)
    Hmm... That's a great question... to which I don't have any easy answer.

I'm sure it will be incredibly hard to explain, and be a little "woo-woo", but I think a large part of my interest in the community comes from the abstract idea that we're running an alternate reality (a consensual reality, at that). It's a fascinating reality populated by walking and talking critters of all shapes and sizes, engaging in activities from the mundane to the fantastical. And the neat part about this reality is that all you have to do is pick a species and join in. It doesn't matter your age, sex, appearance, profession, or social standing.

Here, folks are liable to take you as you describe yourself to them. And, some of that openness often extends to even the real world here, where people will come to think of you not exclusively by your real name or appearance, but also by your 'character'. I mean, nowhere on earth, outside the furry community, can two foxes, a wolf, a husky, and a dragon sit down to an Italian dinner. Now *that* is interesting.

I suppose the littles community has the same conceptů Put on the diaper, put on the cute clothes, play with the toys, play the part, and people are not liable to care that you're post-college (maybe even post-kids): you are that little boy or girl. And, folks will treat you like that. I see the furry community as a little like that.

Quote Originally Posted by makuus View Post
    Howdy, folks. First time poster, long time lurker here.

Online, I go by the name Makuus, or Mak' for short. I'm a babyfur, who's been into diapers for a *long* time, but who has frequently stayed on the edge of groups like these until poked in the padding to participate (such as with the lurker system here).

By day, I'm a software engineer. By night, I'm a reader, a video game player, an amateur artist, and sometimes-seamster (with time being the biggest factor in my life at the moment).

I'll contribute when I can--not that I feel I've often much to say. But, I can say that I appreciate some of the knowledge and insights I've read here.

Thanks!
    hello mak let me guess your a dragon? im not a furry mtself but if i was id be a wolf
    also why have you worn diapers for such a long time if i might ask

Quote Originally Posted by awesome123 View Post
    hello mak let me guess your a dragon? im not a furry mtself but if i was id be a wolf
    also why have you worn diapers for such a long time if i might ask
    Sorry for the delay... Work has been crazy.

Yes, you are correct: a dragon. But, a wolf would be a fine choice as a furry.

Also, as for wearing diapers for a long time... it's not that I've been wearing 24/7. Rather, I was interested in diapers as a kid, for reasons I can't fully explain. Matters were not helped by being a bedwetter through to being an adult. Nothing like wetting *every* night, mind, but enough that wearing a diaper to bed became a reasonable choice for safety's sake. Same thing with longer trips where I'll be away from a bathroom: rather than risk my clothes (or leather seats) to the whims of my small bladder and overactive kidneys, I'll tend to wear a diaper.