Thread: First AB/DL online order

Default First AB/DL online order

So I'm making my first online order and I'm pretty nervous about it. My cart consists of the following:
    -2 Pack of Nuk 3 pacis
    -Gerber First Essential 5 ounce bottle
    -6 pack of Gerber First Essential Fast flow nipples
    -1 12 pack of tranquility ATNs

My order total is about $24, so if anyone has any suggestions for a $1-$3 item I'm open to it. I just need something small to get my super saver shipping. That's another concern I'm having. I plan on using Amazon Super Saver Shipping(all items are eligible) and for the shipping to be free they combine all the items in to 1 box. This makes me rather nervous as I still live at home(commute to my classes) and I'm worried that the box all this will come in will be huge. A package is one thing, but a hug package makes people curious. Which brings me to my final concern: I don't know how big a 12 pack of ATNs would be as these will actually be my first purchase of diapers. Its not like I'll have to hide them too much but I want to know that I'll be able to keep them well out of site. Thoughts and feedback are appreciated.

---------- Post added at 03:08 ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 ----------

My paranoid thoughts have led me to the idea of possibly spending the last bit of money to fill the order on a box of 1 gallon ziploc bags(to dispose of the evidence). Has anyone tried this? I'm probably only going to be wetting but urine is not a good smell for my room to have and I may not want to/be able to discretely trash the used ones outside immediately after they're used.

Ziplock bags are great for containing smell.
    I once forgot to throw one out, found it after a week, no smell at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    How about some wipes, powder, lotion or rash cream?
    All good suggestions. I have wipes and powder(although Idk if I'll use the powder[super paranoid about the smell lingering]) and I don't think I'll need lotion and rash cream because I don't really plan on(or think I'll be able to) sit in a wet/messed diaper for any prolonged period of time. I'm planning on making the order today but I'm still extremely nervous about it.

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

The deed is done. Pacis, bottle, nipples, ATNs and ziploc bags ordered with combined shipping. I really hope this doesn't turn out horribly. :/

[/COLOR]The deed is done. Pacis, bottle, nipples, ATNs and ziploc bags ordered with combined shipping. I really hope this doesn't turn out horribly. :/[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it'll be just fine!!! I was nervous about my first order to but unless your package is left outside and the dogs get into and spread it around the yard then you'll have nothing to worry about!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    [/COLOR]The deed is done. Pacis, bottle, nipples, ATNs and ziploc bags ordered with combined shipping. I really hope this doesn't turn out horribly. :/
    I'm sure it'll be just fine!!! I was nervous about my first order to but unless your package is left outside and the dogs get into and spread it around the yard then you'll have nothing to worry about!!!![/QUOTE]

My gut says your right and it'll be fine but my brain keeps on going all worst-case-scenario on me. Oddly enough, they seperated the order into 2 packages, the diapers, paci and ziploc bags in one, and the bottle and nipples on another.