Thread: Baby Bottle help?

Default Baby Bottle help?

I'm looking to buy a baby bottle and I was considering this one. My question is, would this nipple fit on it? If not could somebody help me find a fast/variable flow nipple that would fit that bottle? Thanks in advanced.

I never used either of those. But this week I bought fast flow latex nipples for my drop-in playtex bottle. I'm actually liking it a lot better then the slow nipple it came with years ago.

However it still takes a while in comparison with drinking like normal. Though I suppose that can make you drink less, just like eating shell-on pistacho's can make you eat less and feel fuller.

I'm not sure if an Avent one would fit. I used a Playtex nipple on a Gerber bottle before, and it worked...sort of. The Playtex nipple collapsed far easier than the original Gerber nipple.

I don't think it would, I have an Avent bottle and the base of the nipple is fairly wide, and looks as though it would be too big to fit in that bottle.

Mmk, so what I'm getting here is that I probably want to stay with something like this from the same brand/bottle type(first essentials). That sound right?

It has been my experience that bottle makers tend to make their bottles & nipples just a tiny bit different from their competition. Different brands might fit...but the chances are it won't be a perfect fit.'d be better off getting a Gerber nipple for a Gerber bottle.