Thread: Virgin Here

Default Virgin Here

i worked for Virgin for 4 and half years, before ofcourse until Mr. Branson decided to sell. The post I left was Games Product Manager, supervising 3 staff of my own. So that's my introduction. I enjoy games alot, along with other thing's - like this site! 28/M/IRL

Aww, and here I was expecting a virgin...

Anyway, welcome!

The title is definitely an eye catcher...And it's a unique intro thread...The A/S/L kind of kills it though But either way, welcome to the site n.n

Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    The A/S/L kind of kills it though
    Why? He doesn't have his age or male-ness displayed in his why shouldn't he say he's a 28 year old male from Ireland?

Ya'll always are bitchin' 'bout ME bitchin' 'cause ya'll use SMS-speak instead of actual words.

Well...I'll turn the tables on you. The a/s/l may be annoying as a question (in a chat...or even in a forum), but it's a perfectly acceptable way of expressing one's age/sex/location 'online'!

Sooooo just so there are no mistakes 45/F/Canada :p

Ooooh... Ireland... I thought he meant In Real Life.

fuzzybeans!!! for some reason it sounds kinda dirty, but still rather cool

Welcome to the forums, hope ya enjoy posting here!

Welcome. The title of this thread kind of cracked me up a little, but maybe that's more lack of sleep than anything else. I hope you enjoy it here.