View Poll Results: Who would prefer a Bianco version of Bambino Bellisimo

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it just the way it is/ or it doesn't matter to me

13 52.00%
  • I would totally buy a Bianco version/ or Having a Bianco version would allow me to buy this diaper

10 40.00%
  • I don't like the Bellisimo diaper and would not use it/ cost is too much to me

2 8.00%

Thread: Who would prefer the Bambino Bellisiom in Bianco form?

Default Who would prefer the Bambino Bellisiom in Bianco form?

I love the bellisimo because of its abilities as a diaper, but I am not crazy at all about the baby prints. I am wondering if I am alone in this and wonder if Bambino can sell even MORE diapers for the community if they offer this in addition to their Baby print version.

I like to wear high high capacity diapers when I travel, but if I am to be searched or have my bags looked through I don't want what looks like fetish diapers. Maybe I am alone in this

I would have to agree. I don't mind the print. I wear the new Bellissimo. However, if I'm going to be around alot of people or friends I change to the Bianco. I feel there is a different stigma out there men verses women. I always remember to act appropriately and don't flaunt diapers. Some, not all, relate diapers to children. So, to see men in diapers could be alarming to others. So as far as the kid prints I'm very careful who sees them and always have the Bianco with me just in case.

Being an AB/LF, I love the print. In fact, for me, the cuteness of a diaper ranks higher than how much it can hold. For instance, SDKs don't hold as much as Abenas, but I definitely prefer them. It's the right mix of absorbency, as they are an improvement over Depends, and aesthetics. Now that I have the Bellissimos, which are adorable and an even better product, I couldn't be happier. ^^

However, I can understand the other side of the coin. I think Bambinos would be wise to market a print-free Bellissimo. The prints aren't for everyone, but there's little disagreement amongst the AB/DL community about the quality of the padding itself.

I've considered the prints to be slightly girlish (What the hell Fire2box, you have a My Little Pony backpack and your concerned about diaper prints that no one will see!?) but after hearing how well it preforms I'd like to try them.

Anyways I wouldn't mind having them use the teddy print on them, but that would lead to confusion between the two I guess.

I honestly don't care weather the prints are there or not; though if I was hard pressed to make a decision I would lean towards a bianco version.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I've considered the prints to be slightly girlish
    Same here... I'd much prefer the teddy prints.

BabySonya

Bellisimos for me. It's what I usually wear. I love the prints as well.

Newandnervous

I couldn't agree more! I just ordered two packs of the new bellissimo (anxiously awaiting delivery now!). But I also ordered some biancos to wear in public. I would NEVER want to be caught, but it would be a lot easier to explain a plain white diaper as incontinence than it would a baby print diaper.

Accordingly, I also purchased 2 packs of the biancos for any public wearing that may happen. I will just wear the bellissimos at home, and mostly to bed I assume. If they are indeed signifcantly bulkier, I will continue to order like this, as I love a thick diaper. But if there is not much difference, I will probably go back to the biancos.

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Do you wear your diapers to travel on airplanes? I have been giving this a lot of thought. I love the idea of wearing my diaper for a long flight. but I am scared to death of being found out. Particularly after the recent event of the 90 year old woman being forced to remove her depends.

I would love to hear about how you pull this off!

Quote Originally Posted by Newandnervous View Post
    I would NEVER want to be caught, but it would be a lot easier to explain a plain white diaper as incontinence than it would a baby print diaper.
    This exactly.