Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean diapers: Where and what to buy?

Default Korean diapers: Where and what to buy?

h

---------- Post added at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Hey all. Sorry for the first post, my phone is acting up and I can't edit it.

I am living in Korea right now and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the adult diapers here and where they can be purchased and what they are called/look like? The only stores I know of that are mainstream are Lotte World and E-Mart.

Have you looked into goodnites over there? If I remember correctly goodnites in Korea have prints unlike anything in europe or the americas. They even have velcro sides like huggies pull ups do.

굿‚˜이Š® 밤ƒˆ 걱*• —†이, •„침Œ€ Ž•ˆ•˜Œ~

What are you doing in Korea? That's a long way off from Roy Utah.

Nice link! I will have to keep an eye out for those. I am looking for adult diapers mainly though. I just moved here and will be here for a while working as a mechanic.

I am chomping at the bit to find some goodnites here now, those look amazing. I have always had an affinity for them so I will definitely be picking up a pack or two!

Hey I am actually Korean(now living in Aus)
    I think it ia getting better but the range is not as good.
    I think your best bet is emart and pahrmacies around hospital. Emart seems to carry tena,
    Slip, goodnites(albeit in smaller size i think..), depends and emart brand.

---------- Post added at 06:45 ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 ----------

Where in kr r u staying?

zombiebaby

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Have you looked into goodnites over there? If I remember correctly goodnites in Korea have prints unlike anything in europe or the americas. They even have velcro sides like huggies pull ups do.

굿‚˜이Š® 밤ƒˆ 걱*• —†이, •„침Œ€ Ž•ˆ•˜Œ~

What are you doing in Korea? That's a long way off from Roy Utah.
    Korean Goodnites look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am staying near Gunsan right now. Its cold.

a quick question about the the goodnites, are those a new kind that will soon be over here, or a one off for the korean market

Gunsan? U must be in air force!

To answer your qs about good nites, i am not sure about design but it might be proprietary design based on prev gen goodnites...

They have been like that in korea for more than a year. I don't think they are coming to america any time soon if ever.