Thread: New DL in town....

Default New DL in town....

Greetings everyone,
    I just found this site by accident and it seemed like a good place to learn more about myself and my fetish.
    I'm an active, fit, male w/ a DL fetish. Nothing new here, but what's unique about me is that I'm hoping to learn more about why I may be so 'into' it. I enjoy being outside and physical. I love hiking and snowboarding. Normal life, etc, but can't help but want to sleep in, and be diapered all the time. As I've grown older, this has become a bigger part of my private life and for the most part, I really enjoy it but it's hard to ever think about admitting it to a partner...
    Not sure exactly why I'm here, perhaps to share information and stories with other DL's and realize that I'm not alone in my fetish...
    All this said, I'm very happy w/ life and well adjusted, so it's not a crisis thing, more of curious thing...
    So adisc.org, you seem like a reasonable and safe playground for DL's, I suppose I'll find out. Thanks everyone for reading - I look forward to making a few friends while here.

BLMProductions

Hey welcome to ADISC, hope you feel at home here, i am also a DL but i'm different from you because i am also a teen baby, enjoy the site!

This town is big enough for the two of us. I think. But any more than that will be pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    Hey welcome to ADISC, hope you feel at home here, i am also a DL but i'm different from you because i am also a teen baby, enjoy the site!
    Thanks for the kind words... I smile, just a bit, b/c I was a teen DL at one point too. But it wasn't as easy to find such a community then, or diapers for that matter... Now, it almost seems too easy to be a DL, especially if you're just discreet and private.

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    This town is big enough for the two of us. I think. But any more than that will be pushing it.
    Oh come on, we can invite a few more DL's for fun.

Haha, welcome I found this site, by accident as'well. But its a awesome site as you see iv'e stayed pretty long, Although i found it on accident, An i ended up finding out, That i like diaper's just because there comfortable, An i love how soft they are, That could be your reason. But nice, you snowboard, Iv'e never done it, Although i would truely love to try it it's one of those sport's that i'm going to try, if not try whilst dieing lol, But i like hocket aswel, even though you dident list it, could be fun. Really nice meeting you.