Thread: New

Default New

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had been on here. I became a lurker . Been into this for a while. 18. Not really comfortable posting this type of stuff.

BLMProductions

Well glad to see another member to join!

Hi, are you not comfortable in posting your hobbie's just wondering, because i like to play game's an just wondering if you'd be in the same interest's an what game's you'd like to play o.o

Im sick irl pam, that's why i havent been on skype an my game's an stuff's :L

Hi Junkman912!

What do you like best about ADISC?

I hope you can be a more active member in the coming months, no worries!

=)

Didn't realize I had replies -__- .Just not comfortable going to far into my life. I will elaborate some. I love phones and technology in general. If I lose my phone, I am effectively dead. I want to become a History teacher. My ultimate goal is Politics but I don't know if that will work out being into this lol. I'm not a gamer really. I like to drum. I live in Alabama, close to the Florida line. I teach my old high school's drumline, go to my local community college (almost through with Freshman year), work at the Radio Shack, and work at Little Caesar's. I like to stay busy.

I'm not a horribly huge fan of ADISC but I'm slowly starting to like it. I don't wear at all or have any real life fetish friends but I like it like that. My real friends don't need to know this side of me.

I totally agree with you on not telling friends, that's why I come here. Helps vent my little side, and make new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by junkman912 View Post
    I didn't realize how long it had been since I had been on here. I became a lurker . Been into this for a while. 18. Not really comfortable posting this type of stuff.
    well i hope you have a good time now see me in the chat... if i can ever get back on lol