Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Sorry for turning into a 'lurker' - i've never been on a forum before and it's all new to me! Never really knew that other people (and so many) were into this so it's a great relief. Aside from that, I'm a writer so I love reading the stories on the site. So many people are really creative!

Hello how are you?
    Welcome to Adisc!

Welcome Prokitten. I'm a writer too, and have three stories on this site. The most recent is "Coffee Stop" and you might be able to find it several pages back. I have a short story on Nook Books and probably will add another.

Hi, ProKitten
    Welcome to ADISC, from the other side of the globe! :-)
    We seem to have a few things in common (not the least being of a similar age). Are you married? Have kids? What do you like to do besides write? I've been known to write...but haven't really tried my hand at it lately. Been busy with 'real life' stuff so only just got back into the forum & the community again recently. :-)
    C'mon over to the chatroom some time!!

Hi ProKitten!

Welcome to ADISC!

It's good to have you here! I just want to encourage you to comment on stories, articles, and anything you read. It doesn't matter who writes stories, who writes the most stories, etc.

Just curious, what kinds of stuff do you like to write about (subjects or genres)?

Welcome to ADISC and have fun getting to know the whole site!