Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help...

Default I need help...

So, as you know, my mother is very nitpicky about certain things like diapers and even pacifiers. I won't go into detail about it since it would just be some huge paragraph and me losing track of why I need help.

Anyway, is there anything that is kind of like a pacifier that can be sucked on or chewed on? I was thinking of something that wouldn't create any unwanted staring, I think that's one thing my mom worries about the most.

Any ideas?

Back of a pencil or the tip of my thumb is usually what I go for. It looks a bit like I'm biting my nails with the former, so tends to be reasonably socially acceptable. It's not exactly similar to a paci, but it works for me for easing nerves.

I would say the end of a pen. But I guess also it really depends on your gender and age. Very young males I can see it working on and some teen girls can pass it off as cute. But honestly as a safe bet I'd say a pen

Lots of lolly pops? (sugar high)

Your thumb, you have two of them. And your mom can't take them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Your thumb, you have two of them. And your mom can't take them away.
    I smell a challenge!

*caresses meat cleaver*

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Here are a few links of items that I like for chewing. No one will know what they are so public use is not too big of a deal.
    Beat me to it. Ive seen those at a few raves that ive been too. haha

personally I like smoking. But I wouldn't recommend it

these things!

they look exactly like a necklace but they are ever so chewable!

they also sell matching bracelets which are chewable too!