Thread: Hello, I am new to the site.

Default Hello, I am new to the site.

I am DL2326 from Toronto. I have been a DL since I was about 4 years old. I wear diapers for pleasure when going to bed. My favorite diapers are either M2 without plastic and cloth diapers with plastic pants of different colors and prints. I am happily married. Although my wife does not have the same interest, she is very understanding and gladly participates in my long time passion for diapers and super soft and shiny plastic pants. With the advent of the internet in the 90's, I was happy to discover that I was certainly not alone with this love for diapers and plastic pants. It is really a wonderful feel good sensation and enjoy every moment of it. My favorite DL site is AB Kimgdom where I have been a member for more than 10 years.
    I retired early at 50 from a career in the engineering and financial field. I spend time at our condo in the city and as well as on a 100 acres property North of Toronto where the growing family can meet and enjoy the beautiful country side.

Welcome to the site DL2326, what was the financial field like?

Financial field was great. It helps achieve financial independence .....a goal of mind.