Thread: Its like Magic

Default Its like Magic

I have changed to a online diaper supplier and they are great. I have ordered from them one other time and the very next day my diapers were here. they do not even charge for shipping.
    so i ordered from them again Tuesday and it is like magic I woke up this morning to the sound of a truck pulling away from the house, when I looked out the window I noticed a UPS truck and a brown box on my porch, my diapers came over night at no charge again, I love this new Company I order from.

here is the link.
    Adult Diapers, Adult Plastic Pants, Medical Supplies, Incontinence Products, Medical Supply Company

Has anyone else every ordered from them?????

haven't ordered from them though the prices are good and they accept paypal which i like. only question is do they ship discreetly as the FAQ on their site states they ship in the manufacturers box?

I used them a couple of weeks ago they are fast the box was plan and you had to look hard find anything on it but the shipping label. I have used xp before but for some reason they wont take my card now. I use it on line at other places just fine. Will be ordering from cheap chux again.

I used them before, a year or so ago. never had any problems. I see they have done a huge facelift to their site.