View Poll Results: Paul Supporters ONLY: If Paul drops out, for whom will you support for President in 2012?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

5 17.86%
  • Mitt Romney

1 3.57%
  • Rick Santorum

2 7.14%
  • Newt Gingrich

0 0%
  • One of the Republicans to be determined

1 3.57%
  • Third-Party Candidate/Nominee

2 7.14%
  • I will not support a candidate other than Paul.

6 21.43%
  • I don't support Ron Paul

11 39.29%

Thread: Ron Paul supporters: if he drops out, who will you support?

Question Ron Paul supporters: if he drops out, who will you support?

Edit: I really should have added a "I don't support Ron Paul" option so those of us supporting someone else could easily view the poll. If you don't support Paul, please click the "View Poll Results" button beneathe the poll choices to see the poll totals.

If a mod could add a poll option that reads I don't support Ron Paul, but I need to cast a vote to see the results of the poll. option, that would be spiffy.

Back to your regularly scheduled post. . .

Please note that this thread only exists because I'd like to poll a question I thought of in the midst of a different thread. If you would like to discuss the current Presidential election and Ron Paul's place in it, please refer to the existing thread:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...esident-2.html

Please do not post anything to this thread.
    Last edited by AEsahaettr; 15-Feb-2012 at 06:42.

AmbezeSubHealth

R. J. Harris. He is in many ways better than Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post
    R. J. Harris. He is in many ways better than Ron Paul.
    Please read the first post.

AmbezeSubHealth

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Please read the first post.
    I did.

If Ron Paul wasn't on the ticket I'd vote for R. J. Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Edit: I really should have added a "I don't support Ron Paul" option so those of us supporting someone else could easily view the poll. If you don't support Paul, please click the "View Poll Results" button beneathe the poll choices to see the poll totals.

If a mod could add a poll option that reads I don't support Ron Paul, but I need to cast a vote to see the results of the poll. option, that would be spiffy.

Back to your regularly scheduled post. . .
    Added "I don't support Ron Paul" to the poll.

I'll vote for Rick Santourm if he's still in the california primary. However if Ron Paul and rick both drop out I'll vote for (hold your gasps) Obama, he's actually done a rather fair job. (again, hold your gasp.)

Is there anyone running against Obama anyways for democratic nomination? I can certainly understand if their isn't and Hilliary is totally his bitch now. (Also I totally forgot I live in California and my vote for president doesn't matter unless it's primary election. I should just laugh like a crazy person when checking off obama's name shouting "It doesn't matter bwhahaha!")

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I'll vote for Rick Santourm if he's still in the california primary. However if Ron Paul and rick both drop out I'll vote for (hold your gasps) Obama, he's actually done a rather fair job. (again, hold your gasp.)

Is there anyone running against Obama anyways for democratic nomination? I can certainly understand if their isn't and Hilliary is totally his bitch now. (Also I totally forgot I live in California and my vote for president doesn't matter unless it's primary election. I should just laugh like a crazy person when checking off obama's name shouting "It doesn't matter bwhahaha!")
    15 people so far, only four of them are known enough to have a Wikipedia page. While I would like to see president Vermin Supreme, Obama's closest challenger so far is Randall Terry who has 2500 votes to Obama's 120000. So he's essentially running unopposed.

I do wonder if we'll see a run from Hilary in 2016, though.

Sent from my iPhone

Please note that this thread only exists because I'd like to poll a question I thought of in the midst of a different thread. If you would like to discuss the current Presidential election and Ron Paul's place in it, please refer to the existing thread:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...esident-2.html

Please do not post anything to this thread.