Thread: a 'short' problem

babyDavid

Default a 'short' problem

okay so i bought these Hollister Co. - Shop Official Site - Dudes - Shorts - Classic - Ponto Beach
    in turquoise and theyre great but i cant find anything to wear with them. what sort of color/pattern would be alright with them?

Turquoise isn't an easy colour for menswear... but I'd say something from the other end of the spectrum - that's yellow, orange, red.

I was going to say: this is summer wear isn't it? but you live in California...

hmm plain tshirts or large stripes would probably look best, like a plain white v-neck tshirt would look awesome with those or if you don't mind looking childish in public, a red and white wide horizontal striped tshirt would also look nice! a pale yellow or orange would also look nice as mentioned before. Definitely don't try and pull off dark clothing with those.

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraRiddle View Post
    but you live in California...[/URL]
    actually i do but then again its always summer here XD

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
    if you don't mind looking childish in public,
    lol that was the idea behind buying them

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    actually i do but then again its always summer here XD
    I claim bullshit!

However our winters can be pretty mild compared to about 90% of the rest of the world. But it's drooped to freezing or below that about 5-8 times this winter. At least here in valley/Sacramento area.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone made a large red and yellow Winnie the Pooh shirt!

Black? Pretty much my solution for everything with clothes, but it is easy.

If you don't mind purple, it sometimes looks good with turquoise.

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    But it's drooped to freezing or below that about 5-8 times this winter. At least here in valley/Sacramento area.
    well things are different down here in LA. especially next to the beach where it barely rains and people still dress for sunny weather even so