Thread: Hallo, I'm new.

Default Hallo, I'm new.

Hallo, I'm skunk053. I would've chose a better name but super skunk, silly skunk, et cetera were already taken. Aside from that, I have a good personality, I'm usually pretty optimistic about life and things of the sort. I'm currently in a college trying to achieve my goal of becoming a Network Administrator.

As for what brought me here was because I am a df.

My interests include playing mainly stringed instruments. A few very close favorites are the Classical Guitar, Western Guitar and Baroque Lute (although I've never had the fortune to even see one in real life). I like computers and networking, I love modding Android devices. I enjoy playing pseudo sports like: darts, air hockey, and billiards. A real sport I enjoy is Tennis. Of course there are many other things I have as interests but I rather not make this boring.

As for what I look for out of this site is a sense of belonging and maybe even a friend here or there. And maybe a little support from time to time. I would like to belong here. Sorry If this was too short.

Hello how are you?
    Welcome to Adisc even through I have been lurking for awhile and have to majority I can still say hi...Hi

Good I guess I just made the courage to verfie my account and waiting for my friend to get on he refered me here.

That's good, it definately took me some courage to join here. Just a quick question though. How does an account get verified?

Oops Vanqua you did it again I meant my E-mail sorry Heres a tip I'm an idiot

We can seriosly argue about me being an idiot...
    But lets not so Happy Valintine's day