Thread: Cuddlz Service Review - My First Diapers

AmericanDlSecretary

Default Cuddlz Service Review - My First Diapers

So, yesterday I joined ADISC. I said that my first diapers would arrive today and they have! I am yet to use them but tonight I will. I did however try one on. It fit so perfectly. So snug - I loved it! I have been working up to this day since I first started liking nappies and now to wear one. It's great. I felt so secure, like I was young again! I will definitely be using nappies as my stress relief!

Anyway, service review.

Before ordering diapers I got in contact multiple times. They assured my order would be discreet and only show up as "MQ Trading" on any statements etc.

Moral of the story (Lol) - They are happy to answer any questions and are always helpful!

So, I ordered on Sunday, choosing x40 Drydayz Medium Disposable diapers (I'm more of a DL not a Tb/Ab so I didn't get prints) selecting next day delivery so the order would be processed on Monday, sent, and get here today (Tuesday)

I checked all this with them and they promised it would arrive today!

Now, I ordered 40. Which equal 5 x packs of 8. Now, the box was pretty big. As are the packs of 8! So make sure if you're ordering this many you have somewhere to hide or put them as I only just fit them in my "stash"!

The packaging is COMPLETELY discreet. For orders of 40 + they come in a clear brown parcel box with just the address on. I've heard orders under 40 come in thick grey plastic.

Anyway, later I am going to see how much these diapers can hold! I've heard they can hold at least 2 very heavy wettings. They are quite thin though so I want to see this for myself!

I will also be wearing to bed tonight, I know I wet myself If I drink huge quantities of liquid before I go to sleep however I think I'll hold off on trying this so mr pessimist doesn't think I've suddenly gone incontinent

Anyway, I have to go back to being the happiest I've been in years now

PaddedPuppy

I just collected 2 sample packs of Cuddlz this morning, and wearing one now.

Yep, Mine come in a thick grey plastic packet. Inside that the sales invoice and the diapers quite tightly packed. Even though they were packed tight you could tell they were thicker than the stuff you would get from a store. They are swelling quite a bit for me now.

My complaints with them - They don't go high enough on me. I prefer things that will stick out above my pants as I feel I have more protection, but some people would prefer it to keep them better hidden. And another thing that could be good or bad is the plastic on the front. Its VERY crinkly.

They remind me of the old dry 24 7s (the blue ones, old medium which I think are now smalls, Don't fit them anymore ) except the color of them. If they turn out to be as good as them, I will have a new favorite diaper.

Good service from Cuddlz again, Would be happy to use them again, But maybe not Collect+ who I used for my last 2 orders. The first order come with the packaging damaged, and this one which got delayed, then when I went to collect it today I had a problem with getting the parcel accepted for me to take.

AmericanDlSecretary

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I just collected 2 sample packs of Cuddlz this morning, and wearing one now.

Yep, Mine come in a thick grey plastic packet. Inside that the sales invoice and the diapers quite tightly packed. Even though they were packed tight you could tell they were thicker than the stuff you would get from a store. They are swelling quite a bit for me now.

My complaints with them - They don't go high enough on me. I prefer things that will stick out above my pants as I feel I have more protection, but some people would prefer it to keep them better hidden. And another thing that could be good or bad is the plastic on the front. Its VERY crinkly.

They remind me of the old dry 24 7s (the blue ones, old medium which I think are now smalls, Don't fit them anymore ) except the color of them. If they turn out to be as good as them, I will have a new favorite diaper.

Good service from Cuddlz again, Would be happy to use them again, But maybe not Collect+ who I used for my last 2 orders. The first order come with the packaging damaged, and this one which got delayed, then when I went to collect it today I had a problem with getting the parcel accepted for me to take.
    Yes I do agree they do swell quite a bit - just like a real babies nappy. I love them!

Just earlier I had a veery heavy wetting followed by shorter streams, I then squeezed and moved in all positions to see if it would leak and it's fine. Later tonight I will be seeing how many heavy wettings one can hold. For future research

I don't have any worries. I put on a pair of briefs and boxers, then my bigger jeans. There was barely any noise then, everything was pretty tight. However yes, if they have the freedom to move the crinkle quite a bit!

PaddedPuppy

I'm just wearing them under my jeans. I never put anything else over them. So yeah it gives it space to crinkle. I'm seeing how long one of these lasts me, and just how big they swell up. So far I'm at 4 hours, Its holding quite a lot but feels like it could absorb more than half again, And I feel totally dry, and can't smell anything.

Yes they are more expensive than other diapers but definitely worth the money for the performance. I will be getting more of these soon

I will recommend Cuddlz products and service to anyone looking for AB/DL stuff, but will be telling them all to use the parcel force delivery method to have them delivered to the door or to collect from a post office. The Collect+ service (Even though it was me who requested them to add that delivery method) seems to have gone downhill. I might give them one more try but if they mess up again I will be doing it differently.

AmericanDlSecretary

Unless someone regularly checks your post why don't you just have it delivered to your door? I did, you just might need a story to explain the size of the box if you order 40 :P

PaddedPuppy

Its mainly the fact that you never know what time a delivery will arrive and there isn't always someone in the house to take it in. Roughly, how big was a box of 40?

AmericanDlSecretary

Kinda hard to describe, but by a quick measurement I'd say it was: 19 inches tall, 13 inches across on the less wide side and I'd say around 22 inches on the bigger side, probably a bit bigger.

Basically: Very big!

I guess I'm lucky as my mother goes to see my dad in London every Tuesday - Wednesday, and I do my schoolwork from home so if I need to be in I can always be in.

Anyway, I'm sitting in my 2nd very big wetting in this cuddlz diaper, absorbency is fantastic, I'm desperate to go so lets see if it can hold a 3rd

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

Oops... third wetting! It is still completely fine! I can't believe it! I'm sitting in it, squishing it! Rolling around, no leaks! ANd I'm not wearing plastic pants or anything! Each wetting the liquid goes over what is already absorbed and absorbs further back. It is quite far up my bum now!