Thread: Recommend a Small Adult diaper?

Question Recommend a Small Adult diaper?

My friend sent me some diapers and they were I think Tranquility ATN's, in Medium. (Because my pants are 32-30 and fit well.) He figured my waist must have been 30inches.

But these are pretty huge! They're bulky and hard to walk in (They're practical for being alone and just cubbing out, but even after putting on pants there's a big bulge there, I can't go out with these on.

What do you recommend in Small Adult diapers?

It sounds like you have the same issue that i have, though, you're a little smaller. too big for small. Too small for medium. Get a sample for the small size of dry 24/7. That brand is generaly larger by nature, so if you /almost/ fit in the small size of abena or tranquility, you'll likely fit in a small dry 24/7.

http://www.dry247.com/OrderSamples.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    It sounds like you have the same issue that i have, though, you're a little smaller. too big for small. Too small for medium. Get a sample for the small size of dry 24/7. That brand is generaly larger by nation, so if you /almost/ fit in the small size of abena or tranquility, you'll likely fit in a small dry 24/7.
    Thanks so much. <3

funseeker

The Tranquility slim and ATN are available in small and extra small. If the extra small is too small it can be used as a booster pad. Once in a while I find these on a closeout and use the small as booster pads in my medium Tranquility.