Thread: It's Me

Default It's Me

I'm a 21 year old student from Germany and somehow figured out that diaps and pacis are things that i like =D
    I'm just wore a diaper for like 4 or 5 times after i got potty trained but i like to think about doing it again... so I really dont know what I should call myself? AB (not loonger a teenager i guess ) ? I guess something like that.

I really enjoy to talk with people about all the TB/AB stuff, so if you do so too, message me

Yeah, I guess thats pretty much it.

Plus I really like cuddling with other people ! =D

Welcome to ADISC, Cuddler! ^^ *onecho huggles Cuddler in greeting*

Your intro groups you in with many others on here. There are quite a few members who haven't been able to or haven't desired to wear diapers again. Some simply like a few of the things that come with the AB lifestyle: pacifiers, stuffed animals, lots of cuddling... ^_^ Don't feel pressured; it's completely your decision to make. If you need advice on the matter, you've come to the right place!

We would also enjoy hearing about your likes (and maybe even dislikes) that fall outside the ABDL world. We cover endless topics on here, many completely unrelated to padding. By getting an idea of what hobbies you have or music you enjoy might make this a more interactive and fulfilling journey. ^^

Welcome once more and I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^ Danke!

Hi Cuddler!

Welcome to ADISC!

Look for my friend "DrDL" here, he is fairly new on ADISC and also from Germany!

Have fun getting to know the whole site!

And greetings from Florida, USA!

Hi Cuddler I like cuddling to I'm mostly German if thats anything.

Hi Cuddler,

welcome to ADISC.
    I'm also German. Viel Spaß auf ADISC!!

Hey mate,

welcome to ADISC from the other site of the globe. I hope you'll have a good time here and make some new friends.

Es gibt auch 'ne Gruppe hier wo deutsch gesprochen wird, leider im Moment nicht sehr aktiv (ADISC's German Speakers). Aber vielleicht wird's wieder.

Man sieht sich. Cheers.