Thread: Hi there - I'm new!

AmericanDlSecretary

Default Hi there - I'm new!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jay and I'm a teen DL.

I have had a thing for diapers + wetting and pooping desperation since I was a baby. When I was young and switching from diapers to underwear I clung onto the diapers. I enjoyed them, and it took a while to get me wearing underwear.

When I was around 5 I was in the toilets at my nursery/kindergarten. There were diapers on the shelf for when they were required. I decided to try them out, I did my business in one and left it on the floor.

When I was around 7 I was at my grans house. There was an old diaper that had always been in the toybox we used for many years. One day I was so intrigued I took it to the bathroom and did my business in it!

I hid it stupidly and was later found out. I recall denying it. However being such a young child I am sure they did not believe me.

Whilst all this was going on I also had a small thing for baby dolls that wet themselves - paying extra attention when a diaper ad appeared on the tv!

So, around 9 I wondered what it would be like to wet myself, so I tried it. I enjoyed it and eventually tried the same with soiling - which I enjoyed moreso!

Then I started getting back into diapers, I surfed the web, found pictures and sites. I loved it!

Anyway, as I grew older and learnt about fetishes and sex I knew I was a DL. However, up to this very day I have been unable to gain access to any. I recently came across Cuddlz - a site that sells adult nappies, diapers and other abdl products with brilliant feedback! Yesterday, I bought a pack of 40! They are set to arrive tomorrow when everyone is out of the house!

The build up to this I have been surfing the web about the fetish more and more! I have come across this forum multiple times and decided it was about time I joined!

I need somewhere I can talk about this, or it builds up inside and I feel like I'm all alone regarding the subject! So I have chosen this community :-)

Anyway, sorry for the long winded story but that's me! A Dl from birth to death! Babying women is cute, but not a major thing for me, so I'd call myself DL, not Ab.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and tomorrow night, describing my first experience in a real disposable diaper - not makeshift!

- Jay

RSOME! reali col intro :O but can chu tel us u hobies not jus da interes in dipeys i mean me lub dipeys but me lub to do uter tings too

Quote Originally Posted by InternetKillTV View Post
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Jay and I'm a teen DL.
    .....I have come across this forum multiple times and decided it was about time I joined!

I need somewhere I can talk about this, or it builds up inside and I feel like I'm all alone regarding the subject! So I have chosen this community :-)

Anyway, sorry for the long winded story but that's me! A Dl from birth to death! Babying women is cute, but not a major thing for me, so I'd call myself DL, not Ab.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and tomorrow night, describing my first experience in a real disposable diaper - not makeshift!

- Jay
    Hi Jay,

nice introduction! And please know that you are not alone. We have maybe 20,000 members here now on ADISC! Enough to start a credit union or fill some basketball arenas!

We look forward to get to know you as well. Have fun checking out the whole site. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends from all over this big blue planet!

=)