Like the title says, here's where you can ask your hair care questions or share your tips & tricks to managing your hair!!! Now I am hair-illiterate I've always kept my hair short, trimmed or even clean shaved and i'm looking to drastically change that.
I've tried to do a lot of reading online about hair growth & care and this is what I've gotten so far:
1) Take your mineral's & vitamins
2) A good nights rest is one of hairs best friends
3) Sleep on a Silk/Satin pillow case
4) Only use Shampoo every other day & rinse hair in the coldest water you can stand.
5) For dry hair do a hot oil treatment once a week & a deep conditioning once a month
6) Have regular trims to remove dead/slit ends and promote new hair growth
7) Don't use a blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron or other heating products that can damage the hair.
Now I've started doing these things and can already tell a big difference in the look, feel & over all health of my hair. But there are still questions!!!
Q: What do you do on days you shower but don't need to wash your hair? Do you still rinse it? cover it?
Q: How do you fight bed head/messy hair when you don't need to shower/wash?
Q: How often should you change your shampoo? To prevent build up?
So how do you manage your hair!!! Come sit & chat!!